Foot fetish and in law fantasy 50+

Manoredbutkinky

Manoredbutkinky
Posted

Ok so i have a issue with a craving i have . It started 4 years ago. I mistakenly message my mother in law about how i missed my wifes feet and how i wanted to smell them and massage them before it send me into a frenzy on her. Well my mother in law laughed off the part about the frenzy but commented on the foot idea. Not much came from it but i seen it peaked her interest. (This is where it gets to real and where i need to act out on this before it gets too much. ) months past and we are at my *** in laws wedding, it was a beautiful day. Me and my mother in law during the toasts are chatting at the bar when i spilt a little bit of my drink down her shiny smooth stockings. She laughed and said you your lucky its a full drink you have or you would be licking that off until we can get served again. My face went bright red and she then realised what she just said to me. She smirked a little and said "oh yeah what was that message about stinky feet, what do you do for that?Ā  So i told her, i would lift your legs in the air and inhale your stinky feet and then im yours to control. I then told her one night my wife did it i licked her pussy for 6 hours and we went all night after. My mother in law was peaked, i could see it she was hooked to the idea. So wedding passes and we are all in the honey moon suite. Sing dancing all the good stuff. My mother in law on the bottom foot of the bed next to a table. Due to the amount of flirting i decided to flash my kilt a little to her to see what she did. She blushed soo much it was the hottest thing i have ever made an older woman do. She got so hot and bothered she started to rub her feet and bit her lip but freaked as she was still in the room with all the family. Things calmed down and eyes were all pointing to the happy couple and others singing. But my mother in law has just pulled her stockings to get my attention and then started stroking the legs of the table. Well this just kept me hard as a rock. She watched every moment my kilt lifted a little and knew she was in control. After the wedding and a few weeks past we had made a few funny jokes ans flirt. Or two about it. Unfortunately my mother in law was brought up in a very moral family and told me this could never happen again and told my wife what happened. The issue is i cant get over this as i want her feet soo bad.

Posted
She wants you and you want her go for it
Posted
Felt like I was on literotica for a minute. But that is quite the conundrum. No matter what, you lose. If you push the issue with MIL, she may tell the wife youā€™re pushing the issue since she was brought up with high morals. If you ignore it, it will *** you forever.
Posted
That reminds me, Iā€™ll need to post some pics of me in my kilt.
And Iā€™m not completely sold on the high morals line. If MIL was the paradigm of morality Iā€™m not sure certain things mentioned would have been said or done.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

The focus should be on what your wife thinks and how she feels. It's a tricky one to navigate even if they were both ok with it. just of ways it could become awkward for everyone involved, but if you wanted to go there you could maybe with strictly no sexual element to it. First and foremost though is discussing it with your wife.