adult baby play?

JigmeDatse

Posted

I don't really know what I'm asking, I have been playing with the ideas, but not been able to have theexperience, and not sure where to approach that.  

I think I like to have connection with littles, as well as care givers.  

I don't know what more to say/ask.

Anyone else into this? What do you enjoy about it? How do you find people to play with?

Posted

Hi I love diaper play would love to chat more wit u 

Posted
4 hours ago, Diaperboy82 said:

Hi I love diaper play would love to chat more wit u 

I thought I'd replied to this.  Not sure why this may have said this.  I'm up for chatting, sometimes I'm deeply into this (yesterday I was) other days I just would have no idea where to go with it.  

Posted
10 hours ago, julianahonest66 said:

okay handsome how are you and well do you have hangout add me there 

I'd really like to keep this here, at least on the site.  That is until we really get to know each other and might want to go further.  

Posted
10 hours ago, JigmeDatse said:

I'd really like to keep this here, at least on the site.  That is until we really get to know each other and might want to go further.  

Cool wit me 

Posted
10 hours ago, JigmeDatse said:

I thought I'd replied to this.  Not sure why this may have said this.  I'm up for chatting, sometimes I'm deeply into this (yesterday I was) other days I just would have no idea where to go with it.  

For me its nice to play I do either d master r baby r  some days it's nice to ware all day but not anyone I know is into it

Posted
6 hours ago, Diaperboy82 said:

Hey what is hangout 

I think it is "Google Hangouts".  That had an email address there.  The original message has gone, and the email address got removed.  What she did was mostly against the rules.  It *can* be done in a private message.  

Posted
6 hours ago, Diaperboy82 said:

For me its nice to play I do either d master r baby r  some days it's nice to ware all day but not anyone I know is into it

I wear during the day almost every day.  It's partially to do with incontinence issues.  Not that they are bad, but they are bad enough and unpredictable enough that I can't really "safely" go through the day without wearing.  

Posted

I ware them most days I fill them both ways stay in them wet and dirty I do it for pleasure 

Posted
2 hours ago, Diaperboy82 said:

I ware them most days I fill them both ways stay in them wet and dirty I do it for pleasure 

I like to keep clean and dry most of the time.  If I wet, I like to get out if I can fairly quickly, and clean up.  If I mess, I get myself totally clean as fast as possible.  I don't like to have that for long at all.  

Posted
29 minutes ago, Diaperboy82 said:

I do it for sexuall pleasure 

While I can get sexual pleasure, it's not why I do it.  Well, most of the time.  Every so often I "go off" in the direction of sexual pleasure being important to me.  

• 4 months later...
Lunastarburst
Posted

I identify as a little and enjoy being padde.  For me there's much more to it then that.  I enjoy typical little girl things such as stuffies, coloring, dance, music, tea parties, dress up.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...