Exhibition is easier when it’s colder

ja****

Posted
I’ve now noticed it’s far easier to do exhibition or hidden bondage when it’s colder and darker earlier outside. No one questions when you are wearing a baggy hoodie or jacket and wearing a mask sense it’s flu season.

So far, no one has been able to tell that the dom I’m with has restrained me and hidden it all with a jacket so no one can see. Masks work great for hiding gags as well so you can get that full effect.

Walking past strangers or seeing people in shops or going about their day is thrilling knowing you are all tied up and they have no clue.

It’s even nice to go for a drive like that because no one can tell that way either. Especially if you put the sleeve of the jacket in the front pockets, to really sell the idea that nothing is wrong.

Got to take advantage of it before it gets warmer.
Posted
I mean thsts fun in all but your missing the risk factor which is a whole other level of fun in the summer time.
Posted

unless exhibition is showing yourself off, crop tops and booty shorts to show off my welts is easier in the summer, unless Domme wants to punish me with cold

Posted

arguably

you can wear rope under clothes any time of the year and can wear a gag under a mask any time of the year since even in the summer wearing a mask could be cos you have a cold and don't want to pass it on - or for fashion

mind; talking to anyone could be difficult with a gag in

Unless, of course, you had one with an inbuilt gag