How big is big enough?

Posted
Ok so I’ve heard different answers to this question but how big is big enough in terms or penis length and girth? Some people will say 9+ inches but I really want to know what people here will say. I know it comes down to personal preference but still I’d like to know.
Posted
You've said it yourself - it comes down to personal preference and you won't get a one cap fits all answer.
Personally it's not the size of the cock I'm interested in, but the person attached to it - no matter how big or small they are, if I'm not into them as a person then I won't be going anywhere near their cock, big or small.
Posted
*** wise i avoid the bigger gents, i find sex quite uncomfortable, so it takes a lot of trust with the person to have sex, this is where the person comes first. See how many times i said person..... because thats what counts first 😊
Posted
2 hours ago, Teethmyballs said:
worrying about penis size is small penis energy

Nearly every man asks this question. And if they haven't they're most likely just an arrogant ass that can be replaced by a toy bought from amazon.

Posted
6.5 inches. Not exactly massive but I've always got the job done. Depends from person to person but girls I have spoken to said if it's too big then it hurts.
Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:
I personally won't go near anything less than a 12 incher 🤷‍♀️

I won't lose sleep over it sweetheart

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:
I personally won't go near anything less than a 12 incher 🤷‍♀️

Yeah but Subway do make them worth it!! 🤣😂

Posted
5 minutes ago, DJarJar_Kinks said:

I won't lose sleep over it sweetheart

Uh oh...There may be trouble ahead...but while there's music and moonlight and love and romance 😁

Posted
22 hours ago, G_and_K said:

Nearly every man asks this question. And if they haven't they're most likely just an arrogant ass that can be replaced by a toy bought from amazon.

struck a nerve did I pal? 😉

Posted
21 minutes ago, Teethmyballs said:

struck a nerve did I pal? 😉

No mate, just not a fan of people trying to shame others over deck size to make themselves feel like a big man.

Posted
10 minutes ago, G_and_K said:

No mate, just not a fan of people trying to shame others over deck size to make themselves feel like a big man.

lol its not that deep bro but I think you hear that enough 😜

Posted
all jokes aside though I never said he had a small dick or I had a big dick… I just said don’t worry about it. most people dgaf cos it really doesn’t mean much anyway. 🤙
Posted

Sorry I'm a little late to this thread, and probably not the demographic you want to hear from. But from my experience, large is not many people's first priority. And I feel in the kink world any size will do, as long as you are happy to include toys and learn about their desires. For me to get pleasure and finish it's more about the scene and less about the physical sensation. I'm pretty sure there are a few women out there it's the same for.

Posted
Size doesn't matter unless the person you're with is a size queen. Most people don't know that their already equipped with a good enough sized package. The only thing that it doesn't come with is confidence and you just need to uave confidence. Forget about size or girth. Focus on technique and creative thinking.
Posted

as one friend would say - it doesn't matter as you're going in chastity anyway.

• 1 month later...
Posted
As a bi male, I’m kind of a size queen. I like someone who’s bigger than me, someone I’d be in awe of and maybe a little scared. It would give me the feeling that I had to worship their cock.