Powerful wand Massager

theCobbler77

Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but as always no external links thank you. 

Posted
Lovehoney magic wand vibrator is a good one, the pink variant has a good colour scheme.
Posted
7 minutes ago, theCobbler77 said:
Is that got decent power I'm looking for something that's powerful enough for pussy *** and orgasm ***

Unfortunately I didn't had the chance to test it on a live subject jet... its strong enough to relax my own muscles. (lube and a spreader bar is really recommended in live action)

Posted
I've used the Hitachi Magic Wand for fif*** years or so, and thyere have been no complaints! The girls love it, despite only two speeds and one setting. I've also used battery and mains Doxy (or similar) wands and all are more versatile than the Hitachi, with nine settings, multiple speeds (including an insane 9000 RPM!) but strangely don't have quite the same effect. Hitachi aparently sold the rights some time ago so an original might be hard to come by but the Doxy ranges are pretty good alternatives.
Posted
3 minutes ago, typhoon2 said:
I've used the Hitachi Magic Wand for fif*** years or so, and thyere have been no complaints! The girls love it, despite only two speeds and one setting. I've also used battery and mains Doxy (or similar) wands and all are more versatile than the Hitachi, with nine settings, multiple speeds (including an insane 9000 RPM!) but strangely don't have quite the same effect. Hitachi aparently sold the rights some time ago so an original might be hard to come by but the Doxy ranges are pretty good alternatives.

The 9000 rpm I would assume be perfect for *** and ***d orgasms.

Posted
5 minutes ago, theCobbler77 said:

The 9000 rpm I would assume be perfect for *** and ***d orgasms.

Too powerful for most, so defnitely possibilities for *** but one has to be careful of numbing the clitoris through overuse or excess power. The young lady that introduced me to the Hitachi claimed eighty orgasms in a session but only the highest settings and longer periods worked these days.

Posted
8 minutes ago, typhoon2 said:

Too powerful for most, so defnitely possibilities for *** but one has to be careful of numbing the clitoris through overuse or excess power. The young lady that introduced me to the Hitachi claimed eighty orgasms in a session but only the highest settings and longer periods worked these days.

Yeah I'm careful with them I researched overuse effects so I will make sure my pet isn't left alone with it. I'm leaning towards the doxy mainly for the power and multiple setting plus seems to have alot of good reviews

Posted
Hitachi Magic Wand all the way. I have found nothing better on the market - and I have two others in the drawer.
Start low and work up the settings. This thing will loosen fillings on its highest settings. On that note, don’t be afraid to apply it to your own body parts to gauge the sensations before using it on someone else. Top tips - your hand, thigh, pec or chest are the best places to do this.

Spend the *** and buy the cordless, recahrageable one - it’s so much more flexible in the room.
Posted
Incidentally, one of the ones in the drawer is the Doxy. The Hitachi is superior.
Posted
7 minutes ago, DarkArts1066 said:
Hitachi Magic Wand all the way. I have found nothing better on the market - and I have two others in the drawer.
Start low and work up the settings. This thing will loosen fillings on its highest settings. On that note, don’t be afraid to apply it to your own body parts to gauge the sensations before using it on someone else. Top tips - your hand, thigh, pec or chest are the best places to do this.

Spend the *** and buy the cordless, recahrageable one - it’s so much more flexible in the room.

Have you had any issues with battery and charging

Posted
Hitachi made the original wands and they are still the strongest. If you want to test any vibrator or wand, put it on the end of your nose. Same sensitivity as the clitoris.
Posted
10 minutes ago, northern_dom said:
Hitachi made the original wands and they are still the strongest. If you want to test any vibrator or wand, put it on the end of your nose. Same sensitivity as the clitoris.

Yeah I always do that. End up with runny nose every time 😂🤣😂

Posted

Must say my rocks off oriel does it for me lol 

Posted
25 minutes ago, Bathblonde said:

Must say my rocks off oriel does it for me lol 

The one that looks like a microphone? haha

Posted
1 hour ago, northern_dom said:

The one that looks like a microphone? haha

Aye that’s the badger 🤣

Posted
1 hour ago, theCobbler77 said:

I have never heard of that.

I rate it one of my faves

Posted
Cobbler - no issues at all my friend.
Just leave it to charge for a decent period of time .. and use it until it’s completely discharged (I turn mine on and leave it to run down after a few sessions, then charge it fully, and I’ve had no issues with battery life or charging. If you have I would question whether it has a fault ?
Posted
2 minutes ago, DarkArts1066 said:
Cobbler - no issues at all my friend.
Just leave it to charge for a decent period of time .. and use it until it’s completely discharged (I turn mine on and leave it to run down after a few sessions, then charge it fully, and I’ve had no issues with battery life or charging. If you have I would question whether it has a fault ?

From reviews, I read a lot saying about the charge and overtime loss of some rechargeability, so torn now prob end up with both. Well it is Christmas