Powerful wand Massager

theCobbler77

Posted
11 hours ago, theCobbler77 said:

From reviews, I read a lot saying about the charge and overtime loss of some rechargeability, so torn now prob end up with both. Well it is Christmas

Christmas comes but once a year …. If you buy both the Hitachi, and the Doxy, that will most definitely be a thing of the past 😉

I’ve had no issues at all with either, I just prefer the Hitachi. As with all toys, and especially wands…. The recipient will be your guide. Some people o know struggle to handle the strength of the Hitachi - but then…. That makes it ideal for ***d orgasm play - doesn’t it ?😈

Posted
1 hour ago, DarkArts1066 said:

Christmas comes but once a year …. If you buy both the Hitachi, and the Doxy, that will most definitely be a thing of the past 😉

I’ve had no issues at all with either, I just prefer the Hitachi. As with all toys, and especially wands…. The recipient will be your guide. Some people o know struggle to handle the strength of the Hitachi - but then…. That makes it ideal for ***d orgasm play - doesn’t it ?😈

Oh yes it dose. Thank you for the info really appreciate it. Tuesday I'm going shopping.

Posted
5 minutes ago, blueEyedCELT said:
I can make u One

I make a lot of my ownership stuff as well have a small online business but I need it ideally for Tuesday as I have a collar ceremony to perform.

Posted

Hitachi is still the best - its mains powered, and anything powered my batteries can't compare to it

• 1 month later...
Posted
Genuine Magic wand are the best by far.
Iv owned 2 doxy wands, many cheap magic wand copies and im now on my second magic wand after my first finally burnt out after 5 years.
However to make them last for many years you need to be handy with electronic equipment for on going repairs unless you have heaps of *** 🤣
Every sex toy breaks down prematurely in some way.
Posted
10 minutes ago, Handyman007 said:
Genuine Magic wand are the best by far.
Iv owned 2 doxy wands, many cheap magic wand copies and im now on my second magic wand after my first finally burnt out after 5 years.
However to make them last for many years you need to be handy with electronic equipment for on going repairs unless you have heaps of *** 🤣
Every sex toy breaks down prematurely in some way.

From these messages and speaking to people I know it's almost a50/50 split. 🤦‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️

• 1 month later...
Posted
I also have a doxy. My second one. But only because my sub asked nicely if she can keep it as a present.
  • 10 months later...
Posted
Yeah I haven't heard anybody mention the fact that Hitachi has about 10 or 12 different attachments you can put over the head and now also comes with an inline reuse that controlled speeding vibration it's set up it's two dials just like a sybian is and it works perfectly just like many people say it's way too intense for some and with only two speed selections it limits with the inline dials you have a lot more variation
DarkArts1066
Posted
1 hour ago, bruins said:
Yeah I haven't heard anybody mention the fact that Hitachi has about 10 or 12 different attachments you can put over the head and now also comes with an inline reuse that controlled speeding vibration it's set up it's two dials just like a sybian is and it works perfectly just like many people say it's way too intense for some and with only two speed selections it limits with the inline dials you have a lot more variation

There are indeed loads of attachments for wands of all types. To be honest, and certainly through my experience with the Hitachi, most are largely superfluous. The wand on its own, in skilled hands is enough for most. However, if you are into ***d orgasm play, and inexperienced with rigging, I would recommend one of the ‘***d orgasm belts’ which are available, which hold the wand in position nicely. You may also need to do a little bit of ropework - especially if your sub is prone to moving around while having a wand used on them - but these belts do make it easy to position a wand exactly where you want it, with the minimum of fuss.

Posted

There are indeed loads of attachments for wands of all types. To be honest, and certainly through my experience with the Hitachi, most are largely superfluous. The wand on its own, in skilled hands is enough for most. However, if you are into ***d orgasm play, and inexperienced with rigging, I would recommend one of the ‘***d orgasm belts’ which are available, which hold the wand in position nicely. You may also need to do a little bit of ropework - especially if your sub is prone to moving around while having a wand used on them - but these belts do make it easy to position a wand exactly where you want it, with the minimum of fuss.

Yeah I'm not that great with ropes but thigh belts from garters or bondage sets work very well velcro also works very well it just doesn't have the look of the Rope that's a real art but in a pinch if you strap it to the inner thigh with the thigh cuffs and then strap the two thighs together it works quite well and when you throw and over under mattress strap across the stomach or hips it really limits their ability to move any important thing here is you now have completely adjustable speeds for the attach your magic wand which was the big drawback with the Hitachi wand only having two speeds I've actually got an electronic friend of mine working on hooking up a remote control for both the sibians and the Hitachi ones to make them controllable from anywhere on the planet with internet just like the plush products

DarkArts1066
Posted
6 minutes ago, bruins said:

Yeah I'm not that great with ropes but thigh belts from garters or bondage sets work very well velcro also works very well it just doesn't have the look of the Rope that's a real art but in a pinch if you strap it to the inner thigh with the thigh cuffs and then strap the two thighs together it works quite well and when you throw and over under mattress strap across the stomach or hips it really limits their ability to move any important thing here is you now have completely adjustable speeds for the attach your magic wand which was the big drawback with the Hitachi wand only having two speeds I've actually got an electronic friend of mine working on hooking up a remote control for both the sibians and the Hitachi ones to make them controllable from anywhere on the planet with internet just like the plush products

That’s an interesting and creative way to fix a wand in place.
Sometimes we just have to think outside the box - with what’s to have, don’t we ?

DarkArts1066
Posted
*what’s to hand* - my apologies….
Posted
*what’s to hand* - my apologies….

Bro I use s talking to text my fingers are way too big and the keyboard is way too small on my phone so anything more than one sentence I used talk to text and I run about a 30% chance it's coming out fucked up generally with a little bit of Common Sense a reasonably intelligent human will figure out where I was supposed to be going with shit have I gotten in a lot of trouble sending women text that I didn't prove read cook turns into cock ditch turns into bitchetc etc. And yeah I'm always thinking outside the box sometimes you just gotta MacGyver shit

Posted
I know the feeling brotha. My fat fingers always hit 3 different letters opposed to the one I want