How to ask my partner this…

CuriousMe93

Posted

Hello,

im looking for some advice on how to approach asking my girlfriend the following…

I have a heel/shoe fetish, which she is aware of and indulges me in occasionally. Anyway, I told her a few months back that the idea of other men using her heels to cum in turned me on. She didn’t freak out and actually listened to me. 

nothing has been said since but I’m wondering how best to approach and ask her if she would let me connect with people online to loan out her heels to. Im looking for men to make videos cumming in them. Suppose I’m looking for encouragement to pluck up the courage to ask her more than anything. 

Any advice, would be great. 
thanks

Posted
Before you go down the route of asking her, some other logistical things to consider that are important.
You say you would connect with other men on-line and "loan" them your girlfriend's shoes - how do you see that working, assuming there are guys out there that would be willing to do what you're looking for?
You ship them the shoes, they do the deed and then return them along with a video clip?
There's an awful lot of trust going to be needed on both sides - yours that the guys will actually make the clip, and return the shoes, theirs that they believe the shoes are your girlfriends and that they're willing to release their address - and probably other things beside.
Not trying to rain on your parade, just think it's something you need to think through before going down that route, and alongside how to bring it up with your girlfriend - to which the answer is by the sounds of it you've already done so to an extent and she was receptive - so just take the next step and say you'd like to try (subject to the logistics)
Posted
Picking up on gemini-man's comments, could you perhaps take some pictures of your girlfriend's shoes, post them on your profile, and encourage people to send you tribute pics of them. So they cum on the picture and send it to you. That would be easier to achieve, and might allow you to develop a connection with someone so that you can explore sending them actual shoes.

One thought though; I'd suggest keeping your girlfriend fully in the loop on what you are doing.
Posted

tying up some previous comments - I think before you bring it back up you need a plan

once you have a plan, you can present it as a complete plan.

Incidentally, semen is something which cannot be legally sent through the mail - so if someone is returning cummy shoes to you, then you're likely to be breaking the law.

Equally; how does she benefit in all of this?

Posted

Thanks for the replies.

In regards to the trust side, there’s some people on xhamster who are popular on shoe fetish forums that have done this many times. I was planning on reaching out to one of them. But it’s all good points. My address would be ‘out there’.

I suppose what she gets out of this isn’t much, another good point. Maybe I should drop the idea? 

she has teased me by leaving her heels at work under her desk and telling me during sex “somebody could ‘use’ them” but that’s as far as we’ve gone with it.

Posted
32 minutes ago, LibrarianOok said:

Picking up on gemini-man's comments, could you perhaps take some pictures of your girlfriend's shoes, post them on your profile, and encourage people to send you tribute pics of them. So they cum on the picture and send it to you. That would be easier to achieve, and might allow you to develop a connection with someone so that you can explore sending them actual shoes.

One thought though; I'd suggest keeping your girlfriend fully in the loop on what you are doing.

Not a bad idea. I might start with this, and involve her. See what she thinks.

would this forum be a suitable place to do this, you think?

Posted

This forum could be a place to start, as you've put the idea out there, and you can control or limit access to any pictures you use. Your profile too, obviously. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, LibrarianOok said:

This forum could be a place to start, as you've put the idea out there, and you can control or limit access to any pictures you use. Your profile too, obviously. 

That’s great. I will go for that and hopefully get something posted in this forum. Find those with more of the shoe fetish, and do it over DM. 

next step, approach my partner with the idea. I’d rather do that than just post pictures behind her back as it’s having her involved that excites me. 

Any tips on asking her?

Posted

I think once you have a plan

you can say, "you know we said about people using your shoes... what if..." and then give your plan. 

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think once you have a plan

you can say, "you know we said about people using your shoes... what if..." and then give your plan. 

Great idea. I’ll build up to it over the next couple of days.

Thanks for all the help guys