Storage ideas

Nerdswitch

Posted

Hey so I've got a decent sized collection of toys, including dildos, but plugs, vibrators, cock rings, sounding rods, blindfolds, cuffs, gags, and other restraints. I'm looking for ideas of the best way to store these discreetly. 

Posted
I store mine in a set of hanging baskets on the back of my door
Posted
But you could always do the same and hide them in a wardrobe, even more discreet if you put that inside a jacket case from a suit
Posted
I bought a case for traveling makeup artists, and that works really well for me. I can send you the details if you want.
Posted

I have an Ikea wardrobe with sliding doors. One side is racked out with drawers in the bottom half for things like rope and other restraint kit, Sensual kit, Vibes and wands etc and then top drawer for things like first aid kit, safety shears and anything else I need quick and easy access too with a shelf above them and then 3 hanging rails at the top for all my floggers, cuffs, paddles gags etc. 

The other side has shelf space and larger storage for things likely *** chair, spanking bench and anything else that needs a lot of space. 

The whole thing is self contained and both doors lock to keep prying eyes out of it. It also makes it much easier to just grab what I need and throw it in the kit bag when I'm going to the club rather than carrying everything all the time. 

Posted
I have locking cases that could be for anything really. I store them behind my bedroom door so that they're only visible if you're inside my room and the door is closed. At which point you're already past the point of no return.
Posted

For toys i tend to use lockable Camera carry cases, those metal type ones you can buy with foam inserts etc.

Floggers etc im lucky enough to have hanging in a zip lockable suit carrier.  It helps keep them hanging straight.

Posted
Get a trunk., Stain/***t it black. Make spacers for the inside, put a lock on it. If you're wanting it to be less of an eye catcher, put a comforter or a few blankets on top. Set it at the bottom of the bed or where you play.
Posted
You can get deep (lockable) picture frames.

You won't be able to store the largest things but it'll still do a little.
Posted
Mine are in a trunk and I’m running out of space. Lol 😂 it’s “Plano storage trunk” on Amazon. Super durable. Love it 🥰
  • 4 months later...
Posted
You can go to academy and buy a gun safe for less than 500 dollars and no one will get into it