Li****

Posted

Please feel free to recommend but please no external website links thank you

Posted
I always think lovehoney does good quality stuff
Posted
I just use an old trunk and an old chest I picked up from a charity ship
Posted
I have two treasure chests that I use, made of wood with locks. However they aren't that big, about 12 inches wide, 6 inch deep and 6 inch high. Good for the kit I have but might not suit if you have a lot of stuff. I went with a theme instead of a generic box.
Posted (edited)

for storage - honestly, just an ottoman bench, or hollow foot rest.  It looks just like ordinary at home furniture (also usable as at home furniture) it's just filled with toys 

getting the same from any fetish seller massively increases the cost

Edited by eyemblacksheep
Posted
42 minutes ago, AlphaLion said:
I have two treasure chests that I use, made of wood with locks. However they aren't that big, about 12 inches wide, 6 inch deep and 6 inch high. Good for the kit I have but might not suit if you have a lot of stuff. I went with a theme instead of a generic box.

They sound nice and I like the sound of the style but yes, I'd need a bit bigger! I have intimate board games, games, cards and things too so need the width still but don't want it to be huge as I'm only in my house share room
Thank you for the comment though

Posted
I have a small box that fits under my bed and the bottom draw of my side table. I’m looking for something better but prefer it under the bed so it doesn’t take space. I’ve purchased outfits from Spencer’s, SHEIN, sex shops and Halloween costumes. Aside from costumes Spencer’s and SHEIN have lingerie as well. Amazon for my corsets.
Posted
Following this thread with interest. Thanks for posing this question.
Posted
34 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

for storage - honestly, just an ottoman bench, or hollow foot rest.  It looks just like ordinary at home furniture (also usable as at home furniture) it's just filled with toys 

getting the same from any fetish seller massively increases the cost

Never even thought of a simple ottoman.
Brilliant space, storage and furniture/table top usage in one with discretion.
Thank you!
I'll have a hunt on Amazon and the likes

Posted
56 minutes ago, Traceylacey said:
I always think lovehoney does good quality stuff

Yeah some of it can be nice and some of it I find a bit generic, cheap at times/low quality, expensive for what it is or quite bland
I am signed up to them incase there ever is a highly recommended piece or sale and worthy bodysuit or something
Thank you

Posted
7 minutes ago, CaramelLatte said:
I have a small box that fits under my bed and the bottom draw of my side table. I’m looking for something better but prefer it under the bed so it doesn’t take space. I’ve purchased outfits from Spencer’s, SHEIN, sex shops and Halloween costumes. Aside from costumes Spencer’s and SHEIN have lingerie as well. Amazon for my corsets.

Sounds handy, ideal and discreet but I don't have the "under the bed" option as its one of those beds that is just the stand and mattress, not even drawers. Love SHEIN yeah.
Never heard of Spencer's so I'll take an online browse.
Thank youu

Posted
31 minutes ago, warwickshire411 said:
Following this thread with interest. Thanks for posing this question.

Seemed the most appropriate place to find out so you're more than welcome
I'm not after some sex box that costs an arm and a leg but most storage boxes I'm finding are the same I currently own- see through and bulky!
Hope the thread helps you out too

Posted
For shopping I usually check out honour it's now skin2 they have a really good range and are pretty good on price it's worth checking amazon aswell as eBay...for storage just use an old suitcase you could try a charity shop or antique shop for an ottoman
Posted
Ya know, I've actually been thinking about when my collection gets to impractically large. So I've been thinking of building my own personal crate/box and designing it in a special manner. Maybe some brass or gold colored corner metal pieces, some kind of dark, maybe ***ted, wood, elegantly stamped leather on the top and bottom and ornate etchings into the side wood pieces with a contrasting color.
Of course I would need to decide what I would need in my set before I decide to make my own adult toybox
Posted
If you're ordering from skin 2/honour go to their eBay page. It's still cheaper on there than their own website. It used to be the other way round but since they changed their name its all gone more expensive via their website.
Posted (edited)

It depends on how much stuff you have but we’re planning on putting our stuff in lockable drawers & lockable cupboards so that if we need to use the Playroom as a bedroom for anyone, it can all be locked away & the furniture can be moved out of there whilst still locked if needs be.
So my suggestion would be to put it in lockable furniture if you have any.

Edited by BigPolly
Posted
Building your own box wouldn't be too difficult quite a few builder's merchant's have a cutting service so you can get the main panels cut ready to put together. Using plywood would give you the nice timber finish and hide the laminated edges with a trim probably worth a visit to your local shop to get some idea's. Also a Google and YouTube there are way's of using magnets as hidden lock's to keep it all well from any accidental discovery's lol
Posted
Well obviously you want to get top dollar for what you have but depending on what you have exactly it was new use in the box or the market for what you have its cost may have to change your pricing
Posted
I sell all kind of stuff online and on different platforms from vintage stuff which is my main things I sell vintage jewelry all kind of things you think a vintage some modern day stuff and if you put it in the right place once you start knowing what platform sells the best you can make some real good ***
Posted
Depends how much you have but have used fairly cheap plastic lockable tool boxes from a DIY store in the past and they work perfectly well
Posted
My friend makes custom wooden boxes, if interested message me
Posted
Have you tried looking for a used pelican case on eBay or FB? They lock and are pretty discisable. Some even have wheels if you have a lot of stuff.
Posted
This has been a long issue of mine I would very much like to solve. I currently hang things in the closet and use a drawer for everything else but I feel it’s disorganized and hard to keep things in perfect condition. If you ever find a shop that makes just boxes for toys that are bigger then a small wood crate please message me!
DarkArts1066
Posted
Are you just looking for storage at home ?… or might you want to take some of your equipment to other places with you ?
This is often overlooked !

I keep some of my things in a hockey stick bag. It’s padded, large enough to take most things - including spreader bars and canes, is lockable with padlocks or those chain nets you quite often find at airports - if you are really paranoid about someone getting curious about your stuff … it’s surprisingly sizeable also, and had a handle and a shoulder carry strap. A friend of mine, who happens to be a musician, stores and carries his BDSM gear in a violin case.
Absolutely true.

So - maybe think outside the ‘box’ for a moment ? Especially if you might want to visit clubs or go to parties at some point ?