Only living in one "safe" room

DreamK

Posted

Hey,

I'm searching for ideas how to build a safe room to be kept in.

The main idea would be a padded room (so it's safe) and I would get the food from a person outside the room, so nothing like cooking etc. is needed. The question is how can the food be served so it is safe and which things have to be in the room so leaving is not needed and how can they be implemented safely?

Any devices etc. are not intended to be in the room.

Posted

Can you elaborate on what exactly safety means in this context? For most people, food isn't considered unsafe, nor are unpadded walls. Is intentional self-harm the concern here? It also wouldn't surprise me if staying exclusively in such a room was actually less safe from an overall health perspective, even if the *** risk was lower. 

Posted
Yeahhh, this post ultimately reads like “How do I make a soundproof prison cell where the prisoner can’t hurt/kill themselves?”.

….what is your goal here?
Posted
This seems very kidnapperish. Especially on a blank profile.
Posted
On 1/2/2023 at 4:43 AM, Pleasurecalculus said:

Can you elaborate on what exactly safety means in this context? For most people, food isn't considered unsafe, nor are unpadded walls. Is intentional self-harm the concern here?

Safe is meant in direction of self harm but the padded walls would also make the room "soft" so one can like masturbate for example in many different positions so I can (sexually) experiment in there.

The food isn't what I meant with unsafe, I meant the cutlery.

On 1/2/2023 at 5:09 AM, AnAlterEgo1 said:

Yeahhh, this post ultimately reads like “How do I make a soundproof prison cell where the prisoner can’t hurt/kill themselves?”.

….what is your goal here?

Actually it is about a fantasy of mine how it would be in such a room. To make my fantasies to be there somehow more realistic. Of cause I thought about making it real, planing it (that's why I asked here), living in such a room etc. but I'm still thinking about it. And to build it safe would be for my own safety, intentionally or unintentionally.

On 1/2/2023 at 6:37 AM, DinPoww said:

This seems very kidnapperish. Especially on a blank profile.

Understandable and I actually can't really say anything against it, because I can say, but I can't proof that it's not the case. However, it is somehow part of my fantasy (described earlier).