Clothes destruction

Posted
Have you tried it? What are your rules?
Posted
I found a girl once that loved having to risk things she owned in a game. So I had her collect a bunch of things, and each category had 5 questions. She would pick what to risk in those categories. The first couple of questions she got wrong always involved her getting messy (not my kink, but I can indulge), then it would usually be an item or two of clothing being risked, with the final item being some item she loved.

Was quite an enjoyable experience overall. She lost quite a few items of clothing as she had to cut them into rags.
Posted
Clothes can be stronger than you think.
Ripping an item of clothing off can leave quite ***ful injuries.
It’s worth checking the stitching to make sure it’s weak before you start.
Be careful if cutting with a knife, for hopefully obvious reasons.
EMT Sheers (think they are called that) are designed for cutting fabric, they are safer, but less sexy.
Posted
I’m personally very attached to certain items of clothing, jewellery and even accessories but if discussed and agreed upon beforehand then for sure!

Or to be on the safe side I get them to buy me things that way it’s up to them if they want to destroy them ☺️
Posted
My rule of thumb is don’t destroy anything I’m not willing and able to replace. And if destruction is going to be a frequent thing, then gifting should be as well. I’ve found that knowing any gift can be ripped off you whenever I feel like makes the gift itself more exciting too.

Communication is important as well - as always.
Posted
I’ve done it; without any rules though, because I paid for the articles.
Posted
Some clothes I have made small cuts to make it easier to rip. Make sure clothes are not a favorite or your partner before doing so.
Posted
If she wants to do it, we pick out shitty clothes, that's about it
Posted
With several partners who wanted their clothes or underwear ripped off during play. I found the best way was to buy cheap clothing from thrift stores/charity shops/ cheap retailers then take scissors and cut small slices through the thicker seams like at neck line, cuffs, waist hem etc. Also cut through some of the stitching on longer seams. And finally cut a small hole where you want to start tearing. All this before play even begins and before they put the garments on.
This way during play you won't have issues ripping their clothes off. Fabric can sometimes be a lot tougher to tear than you first imagine and it's easy to garrotte them or bend a limb ***fully during the process if the seams aren't already sabotaged as just described.
Posted
52 minutes ago, dennard699 said:
Some clothes I have made small cuts to make it easier to rip. Make sure clothes are not a favorite or your partner before doing so.

One of the best possible enjoyments for me, is to buy clothing she really likes, thinking it’s hers/a gift; then into our evening, rip it off, and watch her reaction and the look on her face…..f’ing awesome.

Posted
Yes , all the time and using knives for better effect. If she wear anything that she doesn’t want to be wrecked she would let me know in advance. But panties are always a must go anyway..
Posted
I can certainly see how enjoyable the power dynamic is off ripping off a blouse or such, but yeah, poppers might be better than buttons... Pesky little sods
Posted
Love having my underwear ripped open so that my ass is exposed and taken
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Fish nets are the best to rip off! The way they tear against a woman's body is absolutely divine leaving slight little red marks
Posted
Cutting off clothing is one of my favorite types of knife play. I always prenegotiate these scenes, making sure the bottom wears clothes they don't mind being destroyed.
  • 4 months later...
Posted
On 1/2/2023 at 2:38 AM, Deleted profile said:

Have you tried it? What are your rules?

I love to get naked and set my shorts on fire in the backyard. We have allot of land so no closed in fire hazard but I do keep an extinguisher on hand.

• 9 months later...
Posted
I buy cheap outfits online for use in the events. That way, nice...r stuff doesn't get ruined. But since for us, ripping off of clothes isn't a thing so much as ruined with ice cream or some such. Which usually washes out.
Posted
I think the idea is hot, but I would never cut a woman’s clothes off without letting her know in advance that it might happen. The person whose clothes will be destroyed deserves a chance to decide what they are willing to wear to a scene like that.