Regular clothes as fetishwear

Posted

I have a clothing preference that I'm willing to call a fetish.

In the summer, I somelines like to wear a dress, shoes, and nothing else. I like how cool it feels, but I also get a kick out of how naughty it feels. It's particularly erotic that without a bra I can graze my barely covered nipples when no one is watching. I also like feeling that I'm sexually exposed and accessible to anyone who just has to raise my dress.

So is it fair to call this a kind of fetish clothing?

Posted

That's interesting... is it the clothing itself that you find arousing or the exhibitionist side of it? 

But for the record, I love wearing a dress and no underwear too. Its rare you see me without a bra on actually regardless of what else I have on 🙈 as for the no pants, sexually accessible is definitely the idea 🤭

Posted

'fetish clothing' to a degree is a phrase I somewhat dislike - whilst it's normally meant to refer to things like latex, pvc, leather, etc. there's also plenty of people who have a jeans fetish, or a trainer fetish, so on.

Hell, there was the story of the guy arrested who had an Ugg Boot fetish - of all the fetishes to be cursed with (he wasn't arrested for having the fetish, moreso, following ladies around photographing them)

ANYWAY

I think in this case the idea of minimal clothing and someone-might-catch-a-peep is certainly moreso in the exhibitionist side of things, it's about not the clothing rather than the clothing

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

'fetish clothing' to a degree is a phrase I somewhat dislike - whilst it's normally meant to refer to things like latex, pvc, leather, etc. there's also plenty of people who have a jeans fetish, or a trainer fetish, so on.

Hell, there was the story of the guy arrested who had an Ugg Boot fetish - of all the fetishes to be cursed with (he wasn't arrested for having the fetish, moreso, following ladies around photographing them)

ANYWAY

I think in this case the idea of minimal clothing and someone-might-catch-a-peep is certainly moreso in the exhibitionist side of things, it's about not the clothing rather than the clothing

I agree with what you say.  The original post is more to do with the situation than the clothes themselves.

The other point you mention, I also agree with.  Fetish clothing is very much defined around pvc, leather, rubber etc.  But anything could be seen as a clothing fetish.  For me personally, i have a biiiig fetish for nylon bomber jackets - you know, flight jackets with the orange lining.... I love those and have fun with those by myself or with my partner because I absolutely love how the soft nylon feels on my skin.  I guess a down jacket fetish is similar to that too.  The touch, feel and sensation of the soft shiny nylon is incredible (to me).  And the bonus is I get to wear these items in daily life and no-one is any the wiser!

It's not just leather / rubber / pvc etc that are fetish clothing.

Posted (edited)

Like the nylon bomber jackets, sensuality enters the minimal clothing turnon for me, the breeze up my dress, feel of fabric on my nipples and the rest of my skin. With the discussion, I'm seeing the clothes are more props than fetish objects themselves for me.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

In my opinion it is a fetish. Not all fetishes are black and white.

Posted

I'm quite comfortable calling it a fetish of mine. I'm comfortable using labels when they are more helpful than misleading in being concise. It may be partly about flirting with exhibitionism, but it requires very specific props (or the necessary absense of them) to turn me on properly.

Posted (edited)

I haven't used pvc, rubber ir látex clothing. I just wear "regular" women's clothes and footwear as a fetish but i have a particular preference for Office outfits .

Edited by Ljhh
Add something else