Fetishwear for straight guys

Xx****

Posted

Leather trousers with a crispy shirt. Folded sleeves , black anckle shoes type.

Posted

Clothes have a way of making the wearer feel a certian way and when you feel comfortable, confident and sexy then your body language expresses that. Wear what you feel good in and the air of being sexy will come with it.

Sexiest thing you can wear is a smile is my motto 😉😊

Posted

Leather definitely, pvc, as long as it’s tight fitting. A thong from either of those is a personal favourite. And the feeling of cold metal on my skin is also very nice. So something with chains or just added separately.

Posted

Personally i think, you can't beat a Well groomed Man in a suit

Posted

Confidence is the sexiest thing ever....

Posted

I have a weakness for men in kilts. Utilikilt even makes ones in fetwear styles.

Posted

I think a smart suit and tie is very fetishistic.  So are shiny shoes, as well asc skin tight Jean's.  But tight Jean's only really look good on very slim guys I think.

Posted

It really depends on whether you want to go as a Dom or a sub.  Back in the 1990's, the Renaissance look was the most popular with the male Doms.  To some extent, it is still popular now, though not as common.  You can see a couple examples in my profile pics.  I believe that @Cade is also wearing such attire in his profile.

Posted

I agree with @phoenyx, it greatly depends on how you want to represent yourself. For men as it is with women, the sexiest outfit a man can wear is one that he feels sexy in, that reminds him that he is a sexual creature, that makes him comfortable and confident in his own skin. That may be a dapper suit to show how well put together you are, maybe more ***istic and primal leathers, maybe just jeans and a t-shirt to show you "don't give a fuck", hell, even lingerie, if that's what you feel sexy in. Some feel sexy in tight latex that accentuates every bulge, while others might feel sexiest in a onesie. Sexy is subjective, but it's best if you try to represent your interests and passion in what you wear, which only you really know.

That's one of the great things about this community, though: We encourage you to express yourself! Be loud and proud with it.