Smell?

alphafeet2

Posted

Do you guys care about the smell?

Heavier or milder?

Do you treat them in a special way so they can develop some special scent?

Posted
Literally no preference at all just glad to be there lol
Posted

I'm not overly fussy (that sounds terrible) but I do like a smell but I general prefer natural smell / normal effort.

So, end of a busy day - perfect

stuck in traffic and air con broke, oops, but, bonus

not bothered to shower? no problem!

but something like

deliberately made yourself uncomfortable in the hope it would make your feet smell; ack, I'm sorry - you didn't need to

you're feeling sick from the smell of your own feet/socks - well I appreciate it, but don't go through that discomfort for anyone

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I absolutely LOVE the smell of sweaty female feet. In fact, I love the odor of sweaty socks, shoes, nylons, etc. Girls gymnastics also make me so...horny...

Posted (edited)

Sniffing smelly trainers and socks is all part of it for me. Typically I go for scally lads feet.

Removing the trainers is like opening the box, peeling off the socks to get to your goal, a nice pair of feet. The smell of socks and trainers has to be right. I don't like them rank, or soaking with sweat. They need to be worn for a couple of days at least to get a nice dry cheesy type smell.

After that, lavish them with kisses, caress them, lick them, suck the toes (little tip, have half a mouthfull of warm water when you take each toe in your mouth) the recipient will love it

I consider myself an aficionado of the foot and I'm ver particular about them. High instep and arches are the best shaped feet, sorry flat footed people.  Size 8 or 9 I find most attractive. I don't think that bigger is better.  Nice long toes. No hobbit feet thankyou, I dont mind a few toe hairs though.  

Also people walk very differently. walking on the outsides or inside of your feet is called opinate and supinate I think.

Edited by Dominivestri
Posted

Hi Alphafeet2, I forgot to add the treament I have found best in the past. Wear old trainers and socks for a day,  take off, dry on the radiator, reapeat as required. They will become stiff after a couple of cycles,  Also this parphilia is called olfactophilia.