Any ways to make socks smell like someone else wore them?

Socks_Rule

Posted

I haven't had much luck finding someone nearby to get used socks from and I was wondering if any of yall knew how to make faux sweaty socks?

Posted
Can I sell my socks on Facebook marketplace? šŸ˜³
Posted
Go to the gym and steal them from the locker lol ??
Posted
Befriend local homeless people. Iā€™m sure they would gladly give you their current socks for new clean ones. Buy new socks and repeat in a month.
Posted
4 hours ago, kinkyworldwid3 said:

Can I sell my socks on Facebook marketplace? šŸ˜³

Why not? You can sell your kidney on Facebook Marketplace.

Posted

If you post an ad on here, stating what you want and what you are going to do with it, I can GUARANTEE there is another kinkster with the coordinating interest. You tell someone, "Hey send me your dirty socks and I'll wear them to wank off" you will get HUNDREDS of offers.

Posted
39 minutes ago, GreyHog said:

I didnā€™t think of it before, literally best idea, thanks šŸ„µ

Posted
3 hours ago, GreyHog said:

Best comment Iā€™ve read in awhile. šŸ˜†

Looking4love69
Posted
You say you aren't having any luck finding someone..gee i dont know maybe take a pic ofyou.no one like that becauseit is telling them you are hiding something.Use your brain!
Posted

so -Ā  you can't buy or sell socks on here.Ā  Ā If someone happened to want to send/give you their socks would be one thing - but there'd have to be a good reason for that

whilst facebook market place has been suggested - there are also people sell on ebay - well-worn socks is your search term - there are a lot of people elsewhere who will do worn socks to order.Ā  not hard to find on the wider web

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I ve Been known to work up a sock smell on accession. Wake up first thing get dressed socks on and run those puppies non stop tell bed. If you can tak it on to a mall shopping day and get your steps in. Ps read your profile would l9ve to hear the story on how you cornered a nich taboo market and the success you've had. I'm new friend me or I'll keep posting publicly