What’s a deal breaker for you?

Malliemmm

Posted

So much this. I'm pretty understanding and adaptable about a LOT of things. Life is messy. But LIE to me? And then expect me trust you?  What world do you live in?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

People who try to do stuff without understanding it takes prep work. 

Posted
January 22, BruiseWayne said:

Cheating in an exclusive relationship. Excessive bratting. Lackluster communication skills. Sour miserable attitudes. Inconsistency and flakiness. Lazy and entitled behavior. Just because I'm the Dom doesn't mean I want to have to put in all the effort to carry every interaction with little to no input from you aside from your presence.

Amen

Mystery-91773
Posted (edited)

Long Distance. Married Women. Men. Females under 45. Too many limits. Not into SM. Not ht/wt proportionate. Boozer/Doper. Non-Orgasmic. Wont swallow. Switches. Brats. . . . I believe that's it!

Edited by Mystery-91773
Posted
For me when i see a mistress and explain likes and dislikes and they just go ahead and completely do there own thing anyway.
Iv experienced a few so called professionals and left wondering how and why would they be so inconsiderate.
I never complained, i just walk away and never return.
I now have favourites 😍
Posted
On 2/22/2023 at 11:50 AM, Pocket_Sand said:

Smokers

Smokers of what~cigarettes or weed? I ask this because so many people I've run into here have such a bugey issue when it comes to cigarette smokers. YET they are just perfectly willing to deal with weed smokers. 

Posted

My primary deal-breaker has to be dishonesty. Not being familiar with a piece of equipment or an activity is fine and can be surmounted. Lying about it, putting me at risk, is. In spades.

Posted
Smoking. Or lives at home with parents still. 💕
Posted
It's a funny thing to me about deal breakers. I think they range and change based on a person, the actual feelings we have for them and where are we in the dealings with them.
Cheating was a hard and fast deal breaker for every single relationship till my current one. Sigh...
So was lying....
Then there are those people that hit different and you move different, accommodate different.
Till you don't.
Till enough and everything starts becoming a deal breaker.
Lying, cheating - about respect and investment in your relationship. If you have neither, be gone.
People who refuse to look at anything. I don't care if you're smart or stupid, if it's brought to your attention or what... And you just head and sand it? - We won't jive.
I think, I talk, I'm random. Conversation, communication and the availability to have an exchange of ideas. Certainly without hostility. - won't jive without that.
I don't date smokers because I was one and don't want to be around it. I don't have issues with you smoking weed.
People who aren't genuine.