What’s a deal breaker for you?

Malliemmm

Posted
I feel like the more we explore the kinky side the less ‘’shocked’’ we are when we hear something out of the ordinary.

What’s a deal breaker for you? It could be something small or big, please share!
Posted
Less about a kinks but not wanting to learn about safety. Simply not knowing because you're new to all this is one thing but not wanting to learn about safety when ppl tell you it's important... huge red flag
Posted
My deal breaker is someone wanting to have kids. Nothing wrong with them I just have underlying issues that, in my view, makes it a risk to have kids.
Posted
The closest thing I come across in the kink arena is probably some of the age players. It's one thing if it's a fetish, but for some people, it seems to go beyond that into not wanting to grow up at all, trying to avoid responsibility, etc. There's a point at which it becomes unhealthy/harmful, and I'm not going to enable that kind of behavior.
Posted
For me it’s an unwillingness to negotiate or respect what’s been negotiated. Don’t say let’s just start and we can decide in the moment.
Posted
What two consenting adults do, I do not judge it all the sky is the limit but I agree with MasterGamer 20102 if your thing is a child one cannot act on that. For once the person does they are a rabid dog to me. If one of my dogs would attack a child and hurt a child I would put that dog down myself. That's the one thing that is a cut-off point for me once an adult violates a child like that they should be put down like a dog to ensure that they can never hurt another child again. A child does not have the maturity to consent to sexual things and a child would be very easy to manipulate. To me it is an abomination which only has one cure. Anything else I do not judge. it does not matter to me what two consenting adults do. And consenting is the key word. I am the child of a *** victim. Role play it's one thing but if a person is saying no and meaning no things should cease immediately. When it comes to consenting adults I say have fun explore do your thing. As long as both party are consenting adults I say the sky's the limit and have fun. And may all your ups and downs being your bed.
Posted
Simply put incompatibility and no connection/chemistry - the reasons for which could be many and varied, from lack of attraction to interests that don't match to their attitude and expectations and more besides.
Posted

Deal breakers for me apart from the obvious incompatibility etc:

not being friendly and approachable, not making an effort, not being honest and upfront, being unable to communicate effectively, if they don't take care of themself, not respecting time, being unwilling to educate themself, being unwilling to explore and grow, claiming to have no limits, having unrealistic expectations and being unwilling to change them, disloyalty, not showing restraint, not being in control of themself and finally not having respect for others. - Just a few.

Posted
Not honest, making efforts, being reasonable/fair, open person, and too much having issues from their past (emotionally unavailable). I am not Mother Theresa and don't want to be!
Posted
For me, being rigid in their thinking in all things, not just kink, I love a good debate as much as I like being right but, I'm not always right!
An inability to be present/available (both physically and emotionally or at least communicate when they are/aren't
A lack of personal growth/ambition. It's fine to stay still for a period but, to continue to learn, develop and be better at whatever it is, is important
Different or rigid/definite political/cultural/ethical and moral views.
They all point to incompatability and are definite dealbreakers
Posted
My non negotiable Is simply forbidding my submissive to don, remove or adjust her collar. Old school basic but tried and tested
Posted

Anything *** related really. Although I can deal with scat play, but there's knowing the limits of both my partner and myself. Other than that, not much else.

Posted
21 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

Different or rigid/definite political/cultural/ethical and moral views.
They all point to incompatability and are definite dealbreakers

So, are you going vanish me for eating Pork?. I am not giving up on pork chops!!🐷

You would be surprised, there is alot of anti pork eaters.🤷‍♀️😅

Posted
58 minutes ago, kiseu said:

So, are you going vanish me for eating Pork?. I am not giving up on pork chops!!🐷

Uhm, a bacon roll for breakfast when camping would be too much to give up? 😂

Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Uhm, a bacon roll for breakfast when camping would be too much to give up? 😂

You are really evil.😜😂 

Posted
being lied to, tell me the truth and let me deal with it, lie to me and you break my trust and my heart, applies to anyone I know, lover, family member or friend.
Posted
On 1/7/2023 at 10:21 AM, kiseu said:

Pernil IS Life honey! I'm with you totally! If I saw a pig walking down the street I would punch it in the face and right onto the spit it goes! Mmmmm mmm! 😉💜😎🐷😂🐖

Posted

Someone wanting to urinate in my mouth or intentionally directly play with feces .

Posted
Being taken for granted, in any relationship really
Posted

The difference is that a rabid dog does not know any different and should be put down out of compassion. An interest in  minors, whilst it may be classed as an illness, involves some wilfulness on the part of the adult in coercing and deceiving the child. Whilst the age of 18 may be a hard limit in some societies it is not in others . Yet others consider it to be 21. 
An interest in children could be confined to pre-adolescent and pubescent individuals. However some may have achieved physical maturity but be emotionally in developed and regarded the same. 
Those who prey on such should be regarded as the same and, if not put down, at least neutered. 

Posted
On 1/6/2023 at 4:28 AM, cisof4her1010 said:

What two consenting adults do, I do not judge it all the sky is the limit but I agree with MasterGamer 20102 if your thing is a child one cannot act on that. For once the person does they are a rabid dog to me. If one of my dogs would attack a child and hurt a child I would put that dog down myself. That's the one thing that is a cut-off point for me once an adult violates a child like that they should be put down like a dog to ensure that they can never hurt another child again. A child does not have the maturity to consent to sexual things and a child would be very easy to manipulate. To me it is an abomination which only has one cure. Anything else I do not judge. it does not matter to me what two consenting adults do. And consenting is the key word. I am the child of a *** victim. Role play it's one thing but if a person is saying no and meaning no things should cease immediately. When it comes to consenting adults I say have fun explore do your thing. As long as both party are consenting adults I say the sky's the limit and have fun. And may all your ups and downs being your bed.

Whoops that quote Should have been attached to previous post. Sorry for confusion

Posted

Cheating in an exclusive relationship. Excessive bratting. Lackluster communication skills. Sour miserable attitudes. Inconsistency and flakiness. Lazy and entitled behavior. Just because I'm the Dom doesn't mean I want to have to put in all the effort to carry every interaction with little to no input from you aside from your presence. :P