Cute Girl in little shorts slips off HER shoes and goes BAREFOOT at public Library

Lovesuckingtoes

Lovesuckingtoes
Posted (edited)

I work at our main huge Library in my city in Ontario Canada...Last september it was a Rainy day and me and my 2 female coworkers were just hanging out behind the counter when this Super CUTE 18 year old girl walks in wearing Tiny little shirts..alittle loose but Barely covering HER Bum..showing ALL HER Barelegs to the top...a cute litte shirt...NO Jewelery on HER at all and these cute Wedge/Platform sandals with open toes..SHE walks around for abit then goes to one of the tables...looks at HER Phone...looks around and starts undoing the straps of HER shoes that go around HER heels...and kicks off Her shoes and throws them way under the table...SHE then starts walking around the Library in HER Barefeet!!!!! I was going crazy watching HER!!!!!

Edited by Lovesuckingtoes
Lovesuckingtoes
Posted

SHE stood out SO much because every other girl in the Library was wearing jeans...nice tops...little hoodies...and socks and Running shoes...SHE looked SO naked next to all these other girls!!!! Watching HER little Barefeet gripping onto the cold library floor as SHE walked around was sooooooo HOT!!!!!!

Lovesuckingtoes
Posted

I knew from the minute SHE kicked HER shoes OFF that I needed to somehow get ahold of those shoes that were under the table!!!!

Lovesuckingtoes
Posted

Would LOVE to hear ANY feedback from fellow Foot lovers on this situation that happened to ME....will answer All replies

• 2 years later...
Posted

I have had 2 girl friend/subs and they go barefoot in public all the time. Shops cafes, trains town centres forests all over. I especially love watching there feet get dirty. My latest girl friend Laura has just done a 2 hour walk round a shopping centre in a sexy dress and totally barefoot. She didn't even bother to bring back up shoes she hardly ever does. She loves going barefoot in public and getting her feet filthy. Doesn't mind who sees her or her filthy feet either. She has even done nights out barefoot with all our friends. The whole night in naked feet. Taxi there 4 hours padding bare foot round bars then a bus back.