Current, Website, iPhone & Android App Issue

BabyBunny125

BabyBunny125
Posted

I have had a hard time with trying to update certain things on my profile because they were changed during one of the updates on the app despite me being a member since 2018.
First one is location. Even if I turn off live location, type it in manually, and save it, it will change back to a completely different town that’s over 20 miles away from me.
Second is my birthday. It’s only one day off, but it is bothersome to me. It was set correctly when I first joined, but at some point, it started showing the wrong day and will not allow me to fix it.
Third is the “quick spanks” or whatever they call it now. I set it for men, single, and a specific age group, but it still shows me absolutely everything. It’s such a *** in the ass and if you’re going to offer filters, make them work.
I have tried using the web browser on my laptop. I have tried using the app. I made sure I clicked change or done each time but it just will not change. I’m honestly just disappointed it’s having these issues now when they used to never happen in years past.

Posted

App having several issues. Was having to *** close app to receive each new message, and now the app appears to have deleted ALL message conversations.

Posted

Tech Support are aware of the following issues and are working to resolve them ASAP. Here are some work-arounds to use for now:

Issue with messaging system across all platforms where messages aren't displaying. 

• If you are accessing from the website, browse to the messaging page and refresh the page and the message will show.
  • If you are accessing from the app - *** close the app and when you open it again the message will be there. 

Issue with filters on the App

• We're aware that some users are facing an issue where they are unable to set filters on the app. You can however set filters by logging into the website and they will carry over to the app. You might need to ***-close and then re-open the app for the changes to take effect. 

Posted
I won’t download dating/bdsm apps if I was you anyway. Not safe and most likely to attract virus and hacking bots. Unless you have a reliable security system in your phone or don’t care.
Posted
1 hour ago, FETMOD-BD said:

Tech Support are aware of the following issues and are working to resolve them ASAP. Here are some work-arounds to use for now:

Issue with messaging system across all platforms where messages aren't displaying. 

• If you are accessing from the website, browse to the messaging page and refresh the page and the message will show.
  • If you are accessing from the app - *** close the app and when you open it again the message will be there. 

Issue with filters on the App

• We're aware that some users are facing an issue where they are unable to set filters on the app. You can however set filters by logging into the website and they will carry over to the app. You might need to ***-close and then re-open the app for the changes to take effect. 

My messages just now disappeared from my inbox. They are all gone. And I can't even send new ones to other people.

Posted

I've flagged this new issue of disappearing messages - will update when I have a response.

Posted

UPDATE

Messages should now all be back on the website and the app and displaying normally. There should be no lag when sending or receiving messages and you should no longer need to *** close the app or refresh the page.

There does still appear to be a problem with setting filters on the app. But setting them on the site is fine and once set they work across all platforms.