Cuckquean couple & Cuckcake advise

Posted (edited)

I’m looking for some cuckholding advise - I’ve been a Cuckcake to a cuckqueaning couple for last 3 years,. I was a novice to the scene, only recently exploring my kinks. I love power plays as part of the flirting and fucking. But they suddenly disposed of me cruelly and with little explanation. Is it usual for ***, degrading and gaslighting to be extended  beyond to bedroom?
Wondering if I was naive or if they over stepped the mark . Thanks

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
This is honestly a very difficult answer to discern without knowing them or the situation themselves. All possibilities are considerable without more intimate personal knowledges.
A main point to keep in mind is that a couple will almost always prioritize their partnerships health over an "additional's" feelings. Being prepared for that, and to operate the best you can to expect you may or may not have closure from scenarios is a good way to pre-set and manage boundaries/expectations/rules, before going into an arrangement.
Posted
I am sorry it happened, and only you know the answer. Maybe some informations we give you, will show the answers more clearly. "Is it usual for ***, degrading and gaslighting to be extended beyond to bedroom?" It depends on negotiations. Was it clearly agreed only in the bedroom, or outside as well. Clear negotiations need to be made, even if sounding like a broken record. In general, disposible is normal like ghosting. Why? In most cases, there's too many options, or believing the grass is greener on the other side. There's so many different types of meeting sites with endless amounts of profiles we are seeing... seeing.