Pegging or something else to bring out Dom side out

Ho****

Posted
This is new to me. But I am finding out that there is a Kinky/Fetish side to me that I love bring out...

I didn't think I would like to be The Dominant one and my partner being the Submissive one. After trying it I realized that being the one in control and some situations makes me more excited...

Any ideas on what else I could try to bring that Dominant side out??
Posted
Depends on what you personally define as your "dominant side" - it could be anything from simply taking control during sex right up to full on dominant that enjoys all sorts of kink/fetish - the answer very much lies with you and how far you want to take it, and your partner of course.
So time for some inner reflection as to what it means to you and where you'd like to take it.
To help you with this read as much about the topic as you can and give some thought as to the kind of activities you enjoy and how they would or could be related to a dominant side.
You could seek out some on-line questionnaires/checklists that list all manner of kinks/activities for you to rate in terms of interest, which again may help frame your mindset and give you ideas.
As I said though, ultimately the answer needs to come from within.
Posted
17 hours ago, Holzripper said:

This is new to me. But I am finding out that there is a Kinky/Fetish side to me that I love bring out...

I didn't think I would like to be The Dominant one and my partner being the Submissive one. After trying it I realized that being the one in control and some situations makes me more excited...

Any ideas on what else I could try to bring that Dominant side out??

Hi. I love pegging and cuckolding

Posted
Cuckholding, pegging, spitting at or in the mouth or food. Point system for next time to cum. Dog bed on the floor for punishment. Eating on the floor. Twisting the cock. Chastity.