Spanks = Profile visit

Lu****

Posted
I like the option of the quick left/right swiping under Spank (within Search) but what I dislike is that it would give those I've come across regardless which direction I swiped a profile visit notification even though I didn't view the profile.
I discovered this because someone messaged me to thank me for viewing their profile, embarrassingly I had to tell them I didn't and I wasn't interested that way.

Is there a way the Tech team can have this removed/separated so that it does not trigger as a profile visit. I know I am put off from using that part of the app, there maybe many out there who feel the same.
Posted (edited)

Think it's possibly done deliberate to generate a profile view to try & encourage people to message their profile viewer but in general I think the coding on this site is quite poor & flawed, lots of things that don't make sense or don't function either correctly or logically 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
Omg i know! 🙈😂 its so awkward isnt it
Posted
That would explain a lot. But liking also grants free points...
Posted
I have no idea what is worse... this, accidentally clicking on their profile or sending a spank.😨😅😂
Posted
16 minutes ago, kiseu said:
I have no idea what is worse... this, accidentally clicking on their profile or sending a spank.😨😅😂

All feels the same 😂

Posted
That’s funny I had no idea it worked like that, but explains a lot. Only sometimes do people I actually like visit my page after swiping, but all of the not into physical fitness women that I’ve X out are consistently checking me out after.
Posted
The tech team sent that good. Can’t you see the mess they’ve made of your messages.