Spanks from blocked members

Th****

Posted (edited)

It seems logical that once we block someone, their spanks should be removed from our profile, yet that's not the case.  

Could we at least get an option to hide spanks?

I'd also love this option for posts in my news feed. Could a "hide post/pic" option be added to when you click on the upper right corner as you would to report it? 

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted
I guess my only only thought on it is, why? A spank hurts no one. They cant contact us, message us. N i like seeing the spank. Then when i see its someone i dont care about i move on.
Posted
Ah yes. The great filter. Attention is both wanted and unwanted until the source of attention is deemed fuckable or unfuckable
Posted
I want to be able to delete photos too!
Posted
Also, the 'thanks but no thanks' button should mean that the other person can't access our profiles
The block button should also mean that we don't see the person we've blocked in forums/chat rooms etc. Block should actually mean block.
Posted
1 hour ago, lostbuck19 said:

I guess my only only thought on it is, why? A spank hurts no one.

It's great that you're in a position to simply not care and move on, but for people who have been harassed by, ***d by, might even have ongoing police/legal proceedings with somebody they have blocked (or any one of a number of other reasons it might be nice to be sensitive to) then further contact such as a spank or profile visit can at best be an uncomfortable nuisance and at worst certainly does cause "hurt".

Posted
Blocking should mean I never see them again - not in a feed, removed from my messages and they should never see me again.
sardonicus87
Posted
And while we're on this subject, how about removing "crushes" that come from users awaiting profile verification (as most are never coming back and were probably fake to begin with), or at least putting a slash through their pic/name or something, just would make it easier to tell who is and isn't real in that tab.
Posted
Ummm cant you just click on the spank and then choose “delete”? I can
Posted
Segue question. What is a crush? I see that sometimes?
Declan-Delain
Posted
Uh, I’m just complimented. I don’t come on here that often so seeing my bio retains interest is nice.
Isn’t it a whole seperate menu and window and see exactly who has done which interactions?
Posted
4 hours ago, lostbuck19 said:

I guess my only only thought on it is, why? A spank hurts no one. They cant contact us, message us. N i like seeing the spank. Then when i see its someone i dont care about i move on.

I'm not talking about people you're simply not interested in or you've said "no thanks to". I'm talking about people who have been truly vile and harassing so they've been blocked. I dint really want to have to see them every time I go to the spanks/crush page. I feel that's pretty reasonable. 

Posted
45 minutes ago, Leena-BBW-6912 said:

Segue question. What is a crush? I see that sometimes?

For whatever reason on the app they're called "crushes" and the website" they're called "spanks" it gets confusing when someone mentions it in conversation and the other party hasn't any idea what they're talking about. 

Posted
3 hours ago, Underdark said:

Ah yes. The great filter. Attention is both wanted and unwanted until the source of attention is deemed fuckable or unfuckable

This says a lot more about you and your mindset than anything else. 

Posted
3 hours ago, peavley said:

I want to be able to delete photos too!

Your own photos? You can though 

Posted
2 hours ago, Aranhis said:

It's great that you're in a position to simply not care and move on, but for people who have been harassed by, ***d by, might even have ongoing police/legal proceedings with somebody they have blocked (or any one of a number of other reasons it might be nice to be sensitive to) then further contact such as a spank or profile visit can at best be an uncomfortable nuisance and at worst certainly does cause "hurt".

This, exactly. Thank you. 

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Declan-Delain said:

Uh, I’m just complimented. I don’t come on here that often so seeing my bio retains interest is nice.
Isn’t it a whole seperate menu and window and see exactly who has done which interactions?

No, if you recieve a new "spank" and you go to that section to see it/who it's from it shows all the spanks you've received previously as well

Also, you're a man. Men here don't typically recieve as much of the vile harassment and *** that women do so it's not surprising that you don't relate. Our experiences here are likely to be different 

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, daddy10inchs said:

Ummm cant you just click on the spank and then choose “delete”? I can

One that was sent *to* you? If you can, I've not been able to. Thanks for mentioning this I'll have time try it...

Oh wait, do you use the app or website? That might be a difference? 

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted
43 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

One that was sent *to* you? If you can, I've not been able to. Thanks for mentioning this I'll have time try it...

Oh wait, do you use the app or website? That might be a difference? 

In the app - when viewing spanks/crushes, press and hold on the person you don’t want to see and a menu should pop up. Choose delete.
I’m not sure if it’s the same for Android and iOS but this works on my iPhone.

Posted
1 hour ago, MinnesotaMinx said:

In the app - when viewing spanks/crushes, press and hold on the person you don’t want to see and a menu should pop up. Choose delete.
I’m not sure if it’s the same for Android and iOS but this works on my iPhone.

I don't use the app, but thank you for the info anyway

Posted
3 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

Your own photos? You can though 

I’d like it to not be a penalised action…

Posted
3 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

For whatever reason on the app they're called "crushes" and the website" they're called "spanks" it gets confusing when someone mentions it in conversation and the other party hasn't any idea what they're talking about. 

I’m on the app and it shows ‘spanks’ AND ‘crushes’ so I am further confused…

Posted
2 hours ago, NexumSange said:

I’m on the app and it shows ‘spanks’ AND ‘crushes’ so I am further confused…

Oh yeah, then I have no idea what the difference is