Spanks from blocked members

Th****

Declan-Delain
Posted
On 2/16/2024 at 10:51 AM, ThaliaV said:

No, if you recieve a new "spank" and you go to that section to see it/who it's from it shows all the spanks you've received previously as well

Also, you're a man. Men here don't typically recieve as much of the vile harassment and *** that women do so it's not surprising that you don't relate. Our experiences here are likely to be different 

I’m a pretty man with a large penis and a reputation that’s grown indiscriminate of my own wishes or intention.

You don’t know the sort of interactions I’m privy to, from which genders or the social implications of being non compliant in my specific human experience with certain community members.

Heres something I learnt in uni from a former feminist journo turned humanities professor and now work with on a daily basis in my professional life.

the number of male victims stepping foreward is growing, not even by year now, monthly, the tired diatribe of “not at the same rates” is proving tired.

The number of female perpetrators is growing independently, it would be ludicrous to imply female perpetrators only target males or to try and create a link between the two that dosnt exist, as ludicrous as saying females are incapable of victimising other beings, sapient or ***.

An educated person might tell you it’s a truer representation of the reality of sexual *** of all kinds within human societies and a more stringent code of practice adopted by the global welfare community has lead to the dissemination  of statistical and sociological data in such a way that localised systems have adapted to recognise a broader range of human traits and the inference of patterned behaviour derived from such traits.

a snarky educated person will absolutely tell you the highest earners have the highest rates of intervened domestic e events with the lowest internal domestic reporting, as if there’s a higher incentive for partners to protect one another’s discrepancies.

Perpetrators are bad. Not genders.

not wealth lines.

not singles or couples.

not entire human cohorts.

the sort of person that seeks to diminish and remove equal human status from other humans as a means to retain control of social or domestic interactions are very often the exact same low creature in or on any  environment or platform.

That’s a bad sapient being no matter how you look at it.

oh yes. I’ve worked with them. I recognise them, as a child I was targeted by them, so now I quite enjoy targeting them. 

Don’t assume someone else’s experiences just because you’ve had your own. 
no one likes it and they might do it back.

Posted
1 hour ago, Declan-Delain said:

I’m a pretty man with a large penis and a reputation that’s grown indiscriminate of my own wishes or intention.

You don’t know the sort of interactions I’m privy to, from which genders or the social implications of being non compliant in my specific human experience with certain community members.

Heres something I learnt in uni from a former feminist journo turned humanities professor and now work with on a daily basis in my professional life.

the number of male victims stepping foreward is growing, not even by year now, monthly, the tired diatribe of “not at the same rates” is proving tired.

The number of female perpetrators is growing independently, it would be ludicrous to imply female perpetrators only target males or to try and create a link between the two that dosnt exist, as ludicrous as saying females are incapable of victimising other beings, sapient or ***.

An educated person might tell you it’s a truer representation of the reality of sexual *** of all kinds within human societies and a more stringent code of practice adopted by the global welfare community has lead to the dissemination  of statistical and sociological data in such a way that localised systems have adapted to recognise a broader range of human traits and the inference of patterned behaviour derived from such traits.

a snarky educated person will absolutely tell you the highest earners have the highest rates of intervened domestic e events with the lowest internal domestic reporting, as if there’s a higher incentive for partners to protect one another’s discrepancies.

Perpetrators are bad. Not genders.

not wealth lines.

not singles or couples.

not entire human cohorts.

the sort of person that seeks to diminish and remove equal human status from other humans as a means to retain control of social or domestic interactions are very often the exact same low creature in or on any  environment or platform.

That’s a bad sapient being no matter how you look at it.

oh yes. I’ve worked with them. I recognise them, as a child I was targeted by them, so now I quite enjoy targeting them. 

Likewise, it doesn't take ab educated person to Google ONS and find the following
"An estimated 6.9% of women (1.7 million) and 3.0% of men (699,000) experienced domestic *** in the last year".
But that doesn't relate to what Thalia is saying in her comment which relates to the her experience here.
It would do people well not to talk over other people experiences and/or perspective and dismiss them (despite the fact that the forum here is full of others providing similar experiences). A point, you yourself have made.
NB: I've no idea what your looks or the size of your penis have to do with anything.

Posted
1 hour ago, Declan-Delain said:

The irony in this last part right here 🙄😂