Squirting and cumming

Fa****

Posted

So I've always thought the two go hand in hand, squirting and cumming? Lately I've noticed that for me it doesn't. Long story short, i was ridiculed by an ex for a while for 'pissing myself' being 'disgusting' and 'having no control' while being laughed at, i decided that i had to stop cumming so i did, fast forward to now im learning its ok and i can make it happen, i know what buttons to press as such but i dont cum, not completely. Its becoming more frustrating having one without the other that i could prob stop altogether again. So i guess im asking is it possible for one with out the other? 

Posted
ALOT of people confuse 'squirting' with 'wetting yourself' but being that the two are seperate it's highly unlikely that both happen at the same time. As a woman, if you wet yourself during play I'm pretty certain you'd know about it. When Sir and i play or scene, He has me squirting to the point we need three/four bath towels or numerous blankets just in a bid to save whatever furniture were utilising 😂 (trust me, I'm currently looking for latex sheets because the washing pile is horrendous!!) But I can quite literally spray everywhere and numerous times AND orgasm....AND afterwards pee like niagra falls! So dependant on the person receiving and the skillset of the person giving...anything is possible and sometimes....quite surprising 😉 The key thing in ANY scene is when you are within a dynamic where there's an epitome of trust there...you learn to laugh things off that happen unexpectedly...it's never okay to demean or degrade someone over something so trivial. (Unless of course, it's already a predetermined kink) 😉 Embrace your body and allow it to do naturally what it does best. 😊
Posted

Thank you for your reply,  i know i wasn't wetting myself, he thought i was. I made myself stop but slowly learning to relax. Ive just always associated it happen both together and wondering if they are separate things. The squirting is easier than the orgasm, that still eludes me.

Posted
Squirting is definitely easier than orgasming..especially if He's pretty intent on manipulating your g spot!!! (Which is more often the case) but no, both don't necessarily happen together. I can cum without squirting as easily as I can with...but in saying that, that's specific to where and how we're playing...if he's focused on my clit then it's a sure fire orgasm as is penetrative...if His focus is on my gspot then I usually tend to squirt....fisting will generate both....but if I was playing by myself it's usually alot harder to orgasm without Him but ***stakingly I'll get there in the end 😂 (usually with His voice in my head somewhere along the line) but the crux of what I'm trying to relay here is that dependant on the individual and the circumstances, it can vary...the two don't necessarily go hand in hand 😊
  • 2 months later...
DomLerQueen
Posted

Female ejacualte has a small amount of urine in it, HOWEVER it is the same amount of urine found in male ejaculate. 

Saying a woman is pissing herself when she squirts is just like saying a man is pissing himself when he ejaculates. 

I made another woman squirt once and it was the most beautiful thing. Nothing to be embarrassed of. In my opinion it should be cherished. It’s a special kind of orgasm that only some women can reach and I would give anything just to find another squirter. 

Your ex doesn’t know what he’s missing out on. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Have made the last 3 partners squirt through G spot frigging 

Posted

My self and an ex long before ........this episode in my life .....would enjoy lots of foreplay id never known squirting before  until her she would sit on my face for what seemed like an hr or more and soak me id have her cum in my eyes ears all over my face and of course what seemed like pints in my mouth it got to a point where we would put down a towel or 2 .she even became able to hold it back a few seconds to make sure i was open mouthed and ready and would squirt it in her aim wasnt always great tbh and i had as much in my face as my mouth...... definitely not pissing  and also definitely missed ..not known any one else who does since 

• 2 months later...
Cowboy93-3381
Posted

I think squirting is sexy as fuck 

• 3 years later...
Posted
On 2/26/2019 at 2:33 AM, Fairylight said:

So I've always thought the two go hand in hand, squirting and cumming? Lately I've noticed that for me it doesn't. Long story short, i was ridiculed by an ex for a while for 'pissing myself' being 'disgusting' and 'having no control' while being laughed at, i decided that i had to stop cumming so i did, fast forward to now im learning its ok and i can make it happen, i know what buttons to press as such but i dont cum, not completely. Its becoming more frustrating having one without the other that i could prob stop altogether again. So i guess im asking is it possible for one with out the other? 

Hi, I hate how some men can be so destructive with their ignorance. Glad you found  your own truth. As for your question, Yes, you can have an orgasm and not squirt, and you may Squirt without the crashing waves of an orgasm. Good luck

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Make sure the meat is cooked thouroghly... Then multiples as you cum yours brains out slowly : )

with my legs spread wide apart in my skintight spandex with voyeurs watching me & jacking off as they watch the hard core, sweet transvestite, S&M fetishist, and exhibitionist with a huge cock stroke his meat and strut in front of the colored stage light so everyone who is getting off can see this excellent show of sprayed on second layer of skin latex from head to toe.

OF course when your dressed up like that someone always cums over & starts sucking on my huge cock and jacking me off as I fuck her in the moutth right in front of a mirror and watching that with everyone else, enjoying the hedonistic, fetish, transvestite, skin tight latex exhibition. Yeah, Ï said her cause if there are males (ï wasn't careful in the past) and guys would  cum & suck on my cock also.  That had to stop.  The females take care of me well enough. Just make sure your skintite latex, g strings, garter belts & Boots and corset with a half cup small bra.  The whole outfit will Look so good that they will start eating.  Just make sure, you are In front of the mirror so you catch the whole S&M show.  Fucking like that, hour after hour.  

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

i love it no matter what as long as shes still happy

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 2/26/2019 at 3:33 AM, Fairylight said:

Wow cool

Posted
On 7/25/2019 at 8:09 PM, Cowboy93-3381 said:

I think squirting is sexy as fuck 

Yea agreed

Posted
Personally I think this depends on individual person I went through similar and taught myself not.to squirt when I was.having a orgasm now I'm years free of person I can achieve both but now.squirting only happens on good intense orgasm
Posted
My current FYB can orgasm without squirting but can't squirt without orgasm. So for her, clit stimulation brings her off alone whereas vaginal stimulation is required to squirt, and she comes differently.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
You can squirt directly in my mouth and all over my
  • 3 months later...
Posted

good thing he's your ex. Sounds like a jerk. I love it when a woman squirts.

• 1 month later...
Posted

What a complement to a man and his ability when eating and fingering his womans pussy!

• 4 weeks later...
Whore4u-1011
Posted (edited)

Your ex is the worst human ever and sounds like you had a lucky escape because if that's how he made you feel during a time were you freely gave your beautiful body to him...... better off without 

Edited by Whore4u-1011
Posted
Hi. Do you want to talk about sanitary pads and maxi pads. I am a man who loves to wear panties with maxi pads and was wondering if you might enjoy wearing pads as much as I do. Have you ever masturbated while wearing one? I get turned on by the idea that women wear pads all day and they rub against the vulva and clitoris, making themselves wet and horny. I love the idea of a girl using her pad to absorb all of her sexy juices, meaning that you hump the couch or a pillow and leave no mess behind.
Posted
I never understood squirting but everyone's body is different. The only time I ever could squirt was with an old lover who used his fingers a certain way. Squirting is uncomfortable for me and makes me exhausted and dehydrated. I prefer to orgasm and cum like normal. I am a multiple orgasm woman. I can have 5 strong and long lasting orgasms right after the other. That's what I love instead! 😍