Message filters

Posted
Quick question so when you try to like a profile and you have to send a gift first like what setting are they using? Does it go hand in hand with a profile that has a message filter in place before you can message them?
Posted
You choose who you want to talk to either by age or other things. I have it by age.
Posted
The latter. A filter is in place. I just take it I'm not what they are looking for. Forget the gift.
Posted
You can't get through filters with a gift, but you can wave attention. Personally, I don't like it. My filters are there for a reason. I'm not interested in a message from someone I have filtered out. I've also been accused of expecting people to "pay to chat" bc of how the send a gift message is worded.
Posted
5 hours ago, Lady_Char said:
You can't get through filters with a gift, but you can wave attention. Personally, I don't like it. My filters are there for a reason. I'm not interested in a message from someone I have filtered out. I've also been accused of expecting people to "pay to chat" bc of how the send a gift message is worded.

Lady_Char sums it up well. If you are filtered out, just move on. Even when you see they have misapplied the filter.

Posted
As mentioned, people have reasons for filters. Sending a gift would be a waste of your points. Use your points on a person who is interested, friends or etc.
Posted
Ok I thought maybe it was something on my end