Nudity

Suckyourtoes

Posted
Not sure what category this belongs in but I have a fantasy where someone is driving me around in their car and I’m completely naked from head to toe with nothing to cover myself with and no control over where they are taking me. I’m sure a scenario like that would probably end up in me being arrested. What if you got pulled over or got in an accident or the car broke down and you had to walk? Does anyone else have this fantasy or have you actually done something like this?
Posted
I didn’t have this fantasy before, but wow do I now!?!? lol. How fun!!!!
Posted
Oh totally. I think it’s basically exhibitionism but also giving up some degree of control
Posted
I wouldn’t want to get arrested by real cops though lol. The cops in my fantasy are a bit more fun
Posted
Yeah I guess it would be giving up control. Maybe ***ness and having to trust the other person. But with my luck something would happen. Someone in a vehicle that rides up high would see me and call the cops.
Posted
Lol or they’d just enjoy the show. I’d totally give them one 😜
Posted

Years ago it was a favorite game after a night at a strip club.  Hubby would undress me before we got into the car to go home, insist on my face in his crotch for the ride with my ass in the air while he drove and I sucked.  Passersby got a clear view of my naked bum filled with a butt plug. More than once a driver would cross the median to come up alongside of us to get a better look, especially truck drivers.  Luckily, We found that those who caught the show just seemed to enjoy it and no harm no foul.  It's been a memory of a favorite fantasy ever since.

Posted
2 minutes ago, BBFB said:

Years ago it was a favorite game after a night at a strip club.  Hubby would undress me before we got into the car to go home, insist on my face in his crotch for the ride with my ass in the air while he drove and I sucked.  Passersby got a clear view of my naked bum filled with a butt plug. More than once a driver would cross the median to come up alongside of us to get a better look, especially truck drivers.  Luckily, We found that those who caught the show just seemed to enjoy it and no harm no foul.  It's been a memory of a favorite fantasy ever since.

That’s 🔥

Posted (edited)

Fun, too! :-)

Edited by BBFB
fantasyswitchcouple
Posted
I love to drive around naked I do it a lot but I wait for it to be dark and then go in all night cruises idk what it is but I love it
Posted
It's amazing and I would love it. I have had my sub once without panties and bra for me to do whatever and whenever I wanted. During the drive I would feel her wet juices
TheDeathRictus
Posted
You can take safety precautions, ie clothes in the back of the car in a bag etc. Also, look up the traffic/public decency laws in your area and go from there
Posted
Whilst I understand the appeal totally - two factors would prevent me from indulging - firstly the possibility of inflicting the situation on minors or those that may not want to view it - and secondly, where an element of play is involved the potential for an accident caused by distraction which places not only those indulging in it at risk, but other innocent road users too.
Posted
I’d avoid the crowded areas depends on your master, you can always add elements like
your hands tied behind the seat,
gag ball,
stop at a red light and your master play with you.
Slow down in front of pedestrians to give them time and a better view
Spread your legs over the dashboard for the passer-by’s
Blow your partner on the go or while stopped briefly
And if you feeling adventurous, let some close to the window while they stare at you , maybe put on a show for them or let them touch you !
Your imagination is the limit !
Posted
50 minutes ago, mattylegs said:
I’d avoid the crowded areas depends on your master, you can always add elements like
your hands tied behind the seat,
gag ball,
stop at a red light and your master play with you.
Slow down in front of pedestrians to give them time and a better view
Spread your legs over the dashboard for the passer-by’s
Blow your partner on the go or while stopped briefly
And if you feeling adventurous, let some close to the window while they stare at you , maybe put on a show for them or let them touch you !
Your imagination is the limit !

What if the pedestrians and passers by don't want that kind of "show" though? Or worse still a child happens to see?
What if "master" is so distracted by the blow on the go he crashes the car potentially risking others, as well as himself and the blower, in the process?
Would all that be OK? Because it wouldn't be with me.

Posted
That’s why the first line , I’d avoid the crowded areas where there could be children around.
Posted
11 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

What if the pedestrians and passers by don't want that kind of "show" though? Or worse still a child happens to see?
What if "master" is so distracted by the blow on the go he crashes the car potentially risking others, as well as himself and the blower, in the process?
Would all that be OK? Because it wouldn't be with me.

I do see your point, thought this was not really a thing to be mentioned.
There could be a chance people get so carried away in the play that they ignore the public decency.
And you wouldn’t just sit there naked in the car on your first attempt and stop in front of the first person you come across.

Like with any skill and kink, I’d start with partially naked, understand the risks involved and try new things. as a master I’m responsible for myself and my sub.

Posted
Can’t wait to hear the consent brigade derailing your post. Just opened a bottle of wine I don’t do popcorn….
Posted
45 minutes ago, QXX666 said:
Can’t wait to hear the consent brigade derailing your post. Just opened a bottle of wine I don’t do popcorn….

Given the importance of consent where it relates to people within the kink community - surely it's even more important when it comes to those outside of it, and as it can't possibly be gained, is something to consider when it comes to situations such as this one.
As with your particular fetish, yes there are steps that can be taken to minimise the risk, but if they can't be eradicated completely then are they risks worth taking given the potential consequences?
And that's not derailing anything in the slightest.

Posted

I think fantasies are a beautiful thing but there are also some we do have to sadly realise are just fantasies.

Any form of sex while driving is considered a distraction.

So in the UK if caught (or you have an accident) then it's a £100 fine and 3 points on your license - however if it's deemed this was in any way a risk to other road users, it's £5000 fine and 9 points on the license - so if you do cause a crash, that's what's coming down on you as a minimum, more if someone is injured
Driving when you or a passenger is nude would come under public indecency as a minimum and, again, if this was deemed as a distraction to other drivers, would come with a further fine and points on the license.

I know some people get bored about the talk of consent - but it is one of the fundamental cornerstones of the kink community as a whole.  

Equally, any form of sex or nudity while driving goes against SSC and RACK principles.    It also would be difficult to argue it under PRICK also.  Although, maybe it does if you are prepared to take punishments up to and including fines, license suspended, prison. 

Posted

OKAY, so the better thought out plan alleviates public nudity and sex while driving, both reasonable and honorable responsibilities.  Thanks for your perspective--it's what makes the world go round.  I imagine I'll not again engage in such activity without at the very least giving  thought towards remembering your comments.  I have great respect for wisdom and experience.  That's how we learn.  Thank you.

Posted
Like I said it’s just a fantasy. I have someone who would drive me around but I’m too chicken.