Nudity

Suckyourtoes

Posted
Not totally uncovered, I did have someone basically naked, but wearing a coat, so if stopped she could cover herself. It's not worth getting arrested over, at least not for me. :)
Posted
I'm from Australia where it gets very hot, and when you are driving along long dusty hot country roads the best way to do that is in the nude. So funny watching truck drivers drive the opposite way and wonder did I just see that? I don't do it now but did when I was young.
Posted
15 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I guess the 'consent brigade' are warranted. a
Afterall, if we don't take consent seriously we'd all be open to all sense of harm, not only us, others as well

Oh believe me I take it seriously just like copyright or plagiarism which is some form of consent ***… 

Solus Deus me judicet.

Posted
On 2/15/2023 at 2:13 PM, Suckyourtoes said:

Not sure what category this belongs in but I have a fantasy where someone is driving me around in their car and I’m completely naked from head to toe with nothing to cover myself with and no control over where they are taking me. I’m sure a scenario like that would probably end up in me being arrested. What if you got pulled over or got in an accident or the car broke down and you had to walk? Does anyone else have this fantasy or have you actually done something like this?

Just do it in some remote area where the only population are lizard and rattle snake 

Posted
Honestly done this with my sub and it’s a lot of fun and my personal favourite is with the lovesense blue tooth vibrator. Take her out to dinner with that inside of her and play with the sensitivity setting as she’s trying to make her order to the waiter then make her get completely naked in the truck and drive around downtown.
Posted
1 hour ago, xPandemoniumx said:

Honestly done this with my sub and it’s a lot of fun and my personal favourite is with the lovesense blue tooth vibrator. Take her out to dinner with that inside of her and play with the sensitivity setting as she’s trying to make her order to the waiter then make her get completely naked in the truck and drive around downtown.

Yep I have done similar things with a remote Egg. It is rather fun, especially if you make them go to the bar for drinks and set it off :p