Change profile picture

Ki****

Posted

Hello i want to know how to change the profile picture without delete the current profile picture , thank you 

Posted

Just upload the new picture and choose the option to use it as an avatar. The other pic should stayin your gallery.

Posted

After you upload a picture, then go to my pictures in settings and choose one of the four options there to do so. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

So you can't switch between other pictures you've already uploaded, you have to upload a new one?

Posted
1 hour ago, MzJax said:

So you can't switch between other pictures you've already uploaded, you have to upload a new one?

You can. 
Edit your profile then select My Pictures to view your current images.
Hover over the little edit icon on the image you want as your new profile pic and you'll get a series of icons for things such as deleting the image, moving it to the secret gallery etc.
The first one of these will be 'Use as thumbnail photo'.  Click this and that will set an existing image as your profile pic.
If you don't get this option then the image is not allowed to be used as a profile pic.  Could be it's of an object and not you, is an 18+ image or is in your secret gallery.

Hope that helps.

Posted
1 minute ago, MzJax said:

Enormously, thank you so much for the help 😊 @TheMagician

You're more than welcome.   :)