Hypnosis play

Sneklegs

Posted

My dom and I have been exploring this and what small things we have tried has been a lot of fun but we are struggling with finding new ideas to try. Has anyone else explored this? Does anyone have any ideas? Share your thoughts ideas and experiences with me please!

Posted
Do u have under matress bonding straps they are awesome rope classes are great books on ropes help a ton and ankle to wrist cuffs are awesome as well
Posted
Haven’t tried it yet but I want to try putting a hypno on from my fav creator in headphones and a blindfold on my sub during sex
Posted
I am qualified hypnotherapist so let's chat
Posted
Interesting!

I've always wanted to try, but definitely with a most trusted partner.
Let me know if you come across anything good!🙏🏽😇
Posted
What do you " come across anything good"? You either get hypnotised or you don't, if you do you can be who you want without any inhibitions or ***s, your *** mind is in control so your conscious critical mind has no interference and you can be free of all boundaries
Posted
42 minutes ago, Toaors said:
What do you " come across anything good"? You either get hypnotised or you don't, if you do you can be who you want without any inhibitions or ***s, your *** mind is in control so your conscious critical mind has no interference and you can be free of all boundaries

Luckily, this was a harmless comment to the OP, not yourself. I mean the same in thoughts of new ideas to try. It isn't as straightforward as "you either do or don't" for some of us.
There's also people who can provide reasons for/against from their own experience with certain things involved. You either do understand the comment, or you don't.

Posted

It makes things interesting and spices things up.  Maybe pretending or truly believing you or your partner have been hypnotized mixed with your fetishes and kinks I think adds to the experience and compliments certain fetishes and kinks.  Having a chain with a medallion attached to it and surprising or having your partner agree to be hypnotized by dangling/swaying it in front of them can lead to some interesting play. Telling them what to do and them complying with your commands after being "hypnotized": big turn on. You may have to play along with your partner afterwards who tells you they can't remember or recall the encounter or experience. It gives them a sense of plausible deniability for engaging in your fetishes being naughty for whatever reason.   

Posted
On 3/1/2023 at 6:12 AM, Toaors said:

I am qualified hypnotherapist so let's chat

Oh how interesting. We have dabbled a bit and had fun with it. Definitely a positive experience