*** in Law

Funjack04

Posted

My *** in law and my wife are close in age and have always been a bit competitive. My *** in pretty, fit and perky round tits.

My SIL broke up with her live in boyfriend and moved in with my wife and me. My wife and I both travel for work. At one point, my wife was out of town and I was alone with my SIL.

One night we are on the couch watching TV. I got up and said I was going to bed. At the bottom of the stairs, I looked back and said, 'this is your opportunity to have one over on your *** forever.'

I was in my room for about 5 minutes and my SIL walked in. She got on the bed, and I pulled out my cock and told her to suck it better than her ***. She tried as hard as she could to swallow it all.

I told her to ride it. She asked me to get a condom. I told her I knew she was on the pill and was going to ride out my nut.

She rode my cock so fucking hard and came so quickly. 

I rolled her over on all 4s and fucked her hard deep and fast and came inside her.

Posted
So you're here bragging that you cheated on your unsuspecting wife?
Not only that but you had unprotected sex? And then to add further insult you failed to use a condom against your *** in laws wishes?
I'm hopeful that this is nothing more than fantasy otherwise, I'm quite certain that that amounts to sexual assault
Well done!
Posted
Wtf?! Are you expecting applause or something🤔🤷‍♂️? So many things wrong with this. I am very puzzled by your SIL actions as well.
Posted
you sound like the type of guy that all the girls want to be with and all the guys want to be like. Have you got anymore nail biting erotic stories for us mere mortal men to aspire to please?
Posted
What about the MIL (mother-in-law) have you ragged that? She might be able to swallow all of your clearly massive cock and think of the possibilities! The ultimate being the mfff you could sexually destroy them all at the same time without wrapping up!
Posted
14 minutes ago, max10769 said:
What about the MIL (mother-in-law) have you ragged that? She might be able to swallow all of your clearly massive cock and think of the possibilities! The ultimate being the mfff you could sexually destroy them all at the same time without wrapping up!

Well don't give the lad idea's now

Posted
Asshole. You are the reason women have trust issues. You and your SIL.
Posted
This is just cheating. You should be on tinder
Posted
I’ll take things that never happened for 10 points.
Posted
😅why would you even do that to your wife...
Posted
DM me..wanna talk about something!
Posted
The sad thing about all of this- your wife deserves so very much, better. You don't deserve a loyal or committed woman if this is true. And you are entirely, a classic example of why women are skeptical, or even have no desire, to commit.
And that truly is sad.
Your SIL is a disgrace as well.
Posted
3 hours ago, LittleSoulTease said:
The sad thing about all of this- your wife deserves so very much, better. You don't deserve a loyal or committed woman if this is true. And you are entirely, a classic example of why women are skeptical, or even have no desire, to commit.
And that truly is sad.
Your SIL is a disgrace as well.

Well said.

Posted

Do some of you people actually believe this guys s*!t stories?!?

Posted
9 minutes ago, Chilled321 said:

"if this is true" was included for a reason.
He's shared it on BDSM stories and has more than this one. Let's hope it is a shoddy fantasy.
If it is- my comment is the equivalent of this one being swilled with OOD milk, at the very least!

Posted
17 minutes ago, Chilled321 said:

Did you not see the words "I'm hopeful that this is nothing more than fantasy" in my comment?
The fact that the OP has been online (he's checked out my profile since my first comment) and has not responded to any comments here is rather telling

Posted
43 minutes ago, Chilled321 said:

I will give him one thing his always consistently shit

Posted

I think all of his stories are fiction/fantasy but simultaneously doesn't mean there's not a line where folk find acceptable especially as there are common themes in the stories.

Posted
10 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think all of his stories are fiction/fantasy but simultaneously doesn't mean there's not a line where folk find acceptable especially as there are common themes in the stories.

I think that the point for me is, the "stories" are generally talking about non consensual acts without a TW, without acknowledgement that this is fantasy, not reality.
With amount of them that have popped up in a day without any response from him acknowledging the comments really suggests that they think this behaviour is OK and without those cautions within the post, others are likely to do so also

Posted
This is a nice dark taboo story. A bit too graphic