*** in Law

Funjack04

Posted
9 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think all of his stories are fiction/fantasy but simultaneously doesn't mean there's not a line where folk find acceptable especially as there are common themes in the stories.

I thought the line not crossing is the law one only. The rest is up to snowflakes… 

Posted

I'm not sure why "raise concern about consent" is deemed to be "snowflake"

Lord_Talion
Posted
Can't keep it in your pants keep it in the family?
Posted
21 minutes ago, DominicKernows said:
Just a story, which needs some work. Do we not all have fantasies which are taboo? Of not where does CNC come from etc. Give him a break 🙄

With that mindset, those who've been victims of SA should, give their ***r a "break"? Got it 🙄

Posted
22 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I'm not sure why "raise concern about consent" is deemed to be "snowflake"

Not sure why we talked about consent either? Both parties are adult and both consent to have sex as far as he described it. He didn’t write I *** myself on her… hence the snowflakes always trying to find something to be offended about when it’s non existent or non proven… 

Posted
1 minute ago, QXX666 said:

Not sure why we talked about consent either? Both parties are adult and both consent to have sex as far as he described it. He didn’t write I *** myself on her… hence the snowflakes always trying to find something to be offended about when it’s non existent or non proven… 

did the hypothetical wife consent?

I mean, here you are offended people are talking about consent. In fact - you OFTEN come on threads to argue with people when they talk about consent.  Why does consent offend you so much?

Posted
Just now, eyemblacksheep said:

did the hypothetical wife consent?

I mean, here you are offended people are talking about consent. In fact - you OFTEN come on threads to argue with people when they talk about consent.  Why does consent offend you so much?

I am not Eyem. Just people jump in the consent wagon blindly without knowing anything about the full situation or facts. 
it’s a simple stories but the offended brigade rush with their vis vest  bumping into each other to see which one will scream the consent word like some sort of life achievement 😂
maybe his wife gave him consent to fuck around, maybe his kink is cheating, who knows and who give a F…. I don’t know him and it’s like pissing in the wind to me. 
drop The Mike I am out before derailing happened again… 

Posted
My issue was not consent. It had to do with his and the SIL being just shitty people. Him deliberately pitting the *** against the other, and total lack of anything remotely human on how they treated the wife.
Posted
2 hours ago, QXX666 said:

SIL obviously knows she's on the pill herself, yet still asked for the condom. SIL told him to use a condom, he overruled that. It's debatable whether SIL rode him on mutually agreed terms, in which case there's no consent on the terms.