Foot sizes and shapes

fe****

Posted
Does anyone have a preference for what size feet they like or how they’re shaped or look? Do you like big feet, small feet, narrow feet, wide feet? Flat feet? Skinny feet? High arches, low arches? Big thick or long skinny toes or short thick or skinny toes? Fresh or smelly feet?
Totalcumslut
Posted
I enjoy any kind of feet as long as they're smelly
Lord_Talion
Posted
I've got 13 wide, but it'd be great if they were just 13. As for the shape It'd be nice if there weren't so many overgrown calluses on the right
Posted
Juicy nylon feet, curvy, slender heaven 😛
Posted
I just like someone at mine haha!
Posted
This is so fascinating…. Looking to get into foot playing with my feet another people my feet are 10 wide high arch and so many people want me to let them play with them. I don’t know why I’m nervous to do it.
Posted
My personal preference are clean and well taking care of. Nice shape, nice nails. If someone has their feet well taking care of, means that all over they are mint. Thats just me 😁😁😁.
Posted
I have an average foot it’s a size 8 1/2 and toes are kind of long. I have two rings on my toes makes my feet look prettier I keep my toenails ***ted also it looks sharp is the same color as your fingernails.