Very new dominatrix needing advice

Nikki848

Posted

So I am very new to this whole dominatrix submissive thing. I'm very interested in it and have played around with it before but I have a serious interest in it now and I'm just wondering what to do I have a willing submissive, but I'm a little blue as to where to start or what to do. Please help.

Posted

I guess a first step - if you already have a willing submissive - ask them what their interests are.   Would would they do for you? What would they like you to do to them?  

And, if it's a particular activity, learn it.... 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I know exactly how you feel. When I first started I took my time, did all the research and learned how to use my chosen implements, but when it came to actual real life stuff I didn't know where (or how) to start. My solution was to contact an established couple and ask if they would mind if I watched one of their play sessions. This helped me tremendously to get over the initial nerves and I still hold a special place in my heart for those generous people.

Posted

find out what their weakness is for you, your alluring eyes? bust? short skirts? then play on it , make him desire you so bad that he'll do anything for you. Mine is nyloned feet and high heels, I cant resist a woman in them

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Excellent advice Miss Tillysure.

I did much the same thing,  being fortunate to be invited to join an experienced D/s couple who mentored me, helped me hone basic skills,  gave me safety advice etc.

I also met an experienced sub. Knowing that I had the desire to dominate but lacked knowledge we worked together to build my  skills. He never topped from the bottom,  but was allowed to make suggestions until I felt sufficiently confident to take full control. 

Occasional NSA sessions also helped.  Invariably I'd find the sub was simply grateful for time with me,  so they became a great practice ground that benefited us both.  

As with anything new though,  there's no substitute for time,  and no point at which the learning stops.