Knives

mi****

Posted
Looking to get into *** play with my sub. We have both spoken about it at length. Wanted to know if there are any particular recommendations on knives. And, also if there are any thoughts someone would like to share regarding their experience - possibly things not to do.
Thanks.
Posted
Start with play knives first to get used to the blade and how you use it. As you don't want to lose control has things get more intense. I make safe knife play tools alot to be fair they good for training with aswell as playing.
Posted
I think *** play should start off with needles, but it's not really my thing. so I also feel u should have a very good understanding of the human anatomy before starting.
Posted
Confidence in handling a blade and discuss beforehand where on the body is off limit.
Being a chef as a profession, handling knives and anatomy have been second nature to me and I’ve introduced a few to knife play because of my experience.
Posted
Commenting just to follow as I think some knife shapes and designs can be “sexy” but don’t know if I’d have the confidence to place a blade on someone in the heat of the moment.
Posted
3 minutes ago, Ben9169 said:
Commenting just to follow as I think some knife shapes and designs can be “sexy” but don’t know if I’d have the confidence to place a blade on someone in the heat of the moment.

Definitely has to be done in a scenario thats planned out before hand together mutually.

Posted
2 minutes ago, theCobbler77 said:

Definitely has to be done in a scenario thats planned out before hand together mutually.

Yeah I agree. But still unless there was complete trust from both parties think I would still be nervous. As I know what a small flinch can do. 
But first time I’ve heard of play knives are they just blunt. Would that feel the same as a sharp blade? Or just like the spine of knife ? 

Posted
19 minutes ago, Ben9169 said:

Yeah I agree. But still unless there was complete trust from both parties think I would still be nervous. As I know what a small flinch can do. 
But first time I’ve heard of play knives are they just blunt. Would that feel the same as a sharp blade? Or just like the spine of knife ? 

They can be made to preference. Very realistic can be used for Experienced martial arts training to.

Posted
2 hours ago, KentDom6969 said:
Confidence in handling a blade and discuss beforehand where on the body is off limit.
Being a chef as a profession, handling knives and anatomy have been second nature to me and I’ve introduced a few to knife play because of my experience.

Is there a blade that you would recommend? I have seen very few details on the internet. Some “bdsm” blades come both sharp and dull.

Lord_Talion
Posted
Get a grade A med kit just in case you split her open and only have duct tape
DeviantInside
Posted
Ok something that has only been passingly commented on here. Take some time to research and learn where and how to do any *** play safely. Last thing you want is to hit a main artery. Learn how to do things in a sterile way. Have a whole “just in case” worst case scenario in place, and also what to do in case of everything up until that worst case scenario worked out. You want to know that whatever happens you know what to do. Everyone is different and how we react to things going awry is different for everyone but having it in place in advance means you are less likely to panic. I have never been sub but I absolutely will say that me staying calm and in control when things haven’t gone perfectly (and no one ever never does anything wrong) has reassured my partner so that things have been dealt with calmly and they know they can trust me to sort things out. And when playing with extremes it also means knowing you have to accept that their safety is more important than your ego.

TLDR Learn safe areas. Start small and work up. Read and learn as much as you can. Look for people that have experience to learn from (but also recognise that everyone with experience may not have the “right” experience).