New to pet play

Posted

As I'm getting no where with finding a daddy, I'm starting to think that maybe I should find a master as I would love to try pet play. I just thought of the idea of wanting to be a dog and have a master who will take me on walks, give me treats etc.

Posted

Hi Ashley, don't be disheartened in your search for a Daddy or Master. The important thing is that you're true to yourself, know what you want and don't try too hard. It often happens that when you have a break from searching that the thing you wanted the most appears

Posted
Master refers to someone who owns a slave. Someone who owns a pet would be an Owner. Using Master will get you the wrong kind of attention than what you are seeking. But I hope you do find that special someone you are looking for.
Posted
Now why cant you find a daddy?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey hey! 

Maybe the first thing to do would be do your research, have a look at some of pet play articles on here also, take a look at what it entails - make sure it's what you want and make sure you know how far into being a 'pet' you would go. 

Maybe you could go into the 'lobby' chatroom and ask somethings you are unsure of, keep an eye out for other 'pets' see if anyone is willing to share experiences with you, maybe some guidance. 

I hope you find what you are looking for x