R E S P E C T

Suckyourtoes

Suckyourtoes
Posted
Is it possible to be submissive and degraded in the bedroom but still respected in your daily life? I find that if you’re being used and degraded sexually that it carries over into every day life in a relationship. Like it’s hard to turn it off.
SophieSubSlut11
Posted
Absolutely, because if you consent to the *** to someone in a certain space, it stays in that space.

You don’t consent to be degraded by other people because they haven’t earned that place and are not part of a wider power exchange. Hope that helps x
Posted
A) err, you stole my title 🤷‍♀️🤣
B) isn't this about setting boundaries? As in if you don't want it carrying on into day to day life you say so and don't allow it. Simple
Posted
It’s absolutely possible. When I was into ***, my dom knew how to turn it on and off effortlessly. It shouldn’t be difficult if one views their submissive as a whole person, not just a submissive kink.
Posted

Even when being used and degraded a sub should STILL be respected.  Even if that respect looks a little different at the time

Suckyourtoes
Posted
It’s just subtle. Maybe they seem a little snotty towards you.
Posted
Yes it is definitely possible. Just depends on how well those involved can maintain that boundary
Posted

Everything is possible. Bdsm is not black and white. It’s up to the 2 parties to agree on the terms. Only bedroom means not interfering during the day or work time. Some would decide only week end other between 6 and midnight. And sometime it works even better as you had time to think about it all day…

Even in a 24/7 the Dom/Master will release some pressure. We are all human after all… 

Posted
You definitely can deprecate your sexual and actual life
Posted
I don’t know if you have the right dom/partner because my doms are degraders but extremely respectful in my relationships. Why is your dom unable To separate bedroom pretend from real life?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I think its t’s absolutely possible, at least when we separate work and personal life. Someone can be an alpha boss at work and a slave bitch boy at home.