Mens feet or womens feet

fe****

Posted
Who’s got the hottest feet in your opinion, men or women? What size(s) do you like them to be? And what about them drives you wild?
Posted
Woman especially light skinned Asian woman and light skin white woman. I love pink soles the pinker the redder the better. High arches, a little foot stink, juicy plump toes. Pedicured over nude. Perfect size for me is a size 9, but I don’t discriminate all shapes and sizes are welcomed on my manhood!!
Posted
Definitely womens feet in my opinion. And I love around a size 6 uk but I am not picky, I love all women's feet no matter the size. I especially love smooth soles and toes. Like omg if they have French tips I'm sucking on those toes like there's no tomorrow lol
Posted
23 hours ago, feetmeat said:

Who’s got the hottest feet in your opinion, men or women? What size(s) do you like them to be? And what about them drives you wild?

That's subjective really - some men have beautiful feet & some woman have ugly feet, of course it cab also be the other way round.

Posted

Women, only some do it for me, not all feet are cute, pretty, or sexy to me. Only some feet and even then, not all of the time. I am begining to wonder if this may be connected with another turn on that i have not even begun to delve into yet. Today is day four or five  sincehaving joined. The only small complaint that i have, is that while scrolling and looking for possible partners, I inadvertently sent another guy the message that i was interested in a date with him. It worked out fine, in fact, no that i think about it, its fine just the way it is. Great job!

Posted
On 3/15/2023 at 7:42 PM, feetmeat said:

I am a trans woman who loves men's feet in knee length nylon socks...men's dress socks, but they have to be nylon...also like nylon compression socks. The look and feel...its the one thing that gets me off.

Posted
On 3/20/2023 at 10:33 PM, Mrene1 said:

I am a trans woman who loves men's feet in knee length nylon socks...men's dress socks, but they have to be nylon...also like nylon compression socks. The look and feel...its the one thing that gets me off.

I love your thoughts! I'm an exhibitionist and love getting people turned on with my feet. I also love nylon wearing and teasing! Hope you like my feet!x

Posted

Women’s of course , but I think mine are hot  considering I’m a male. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I think ladies feet are the hottest! I don’t care about the size at all. They are always so delicate and delicious. They are so soft and just irresistible! The race doesn’t matter to me either! I love them with ***ted nails or not!

Posted (edited)

I think ladies feet are the hottest! I don’t care about the size at all. They are always so delicate and delicious. They are so soft and just irresistible! The race doesn’t matter to me either! I love them with ***ted nails or not!

Edited by Starving
Posted
Nothing turns me on more than women's feet... Specifically nice soles!
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Women , of course… but mine aren’t bad for a male…