Giantess

Jo****

Posted
Anyone out there into or intrigued by the giantess fetish? What do you like about it? How do you introduce it to your partner, and how do you go about fulfilling that fantasy?
Totallyyoursub
Posted
Very much so… so much that my last wife was 6’2” tall. Which is 5 inches taller than me. Add 6” heels and that’s almost a foot taller.
I guess I’d suggest the art of communication. That’s the bases of all successful relationships. If you feel comfortable talking openly about things like this, you should be ok. I know in my 1st marriage there’s no way in hell I could talk about anything like this. Obviously the 2nd wife was easier, but I didn’t feel comfortable going into other kinks I liked. The lady I’m with now and been with for over 7 years, has been easier to open up to. Took a couple years, but she knows how I like the giantess and shrinking kinks. During sex she does use these in play. Where I’ve run into problems is getting her to so the master and servant kink past the bedroom. I’ve been trying for several years and due to a 6 month separation and a new relationship agreement, I think we’re on the right track. Basically we needed to change our relationship of being parents to adults without children. So the bottom line is communicating with your partner. I would also ask them what they are into. Everyone has a kink imo. I love this saying… “practice makes permanent” 😉
Posted
idk if I’d call it a fetish, but taller women have always been my preference..the taller she is the more woman there is yknow?besides I’m about 5”7 so I feel kinda like a king being able to pull a 6 foot girl
Totallyyoursub
Posted
Ya my 2 daughters got their mothers height so one is 6’2” maybe taller and the younger one is around 6’. The guys that they’ve dated and are currently with have all been/are shorter than they are. One guy was maybe 5’6”, so my kid towered over him.
I do agree with the more to love thing as well. When I was younger I would occasionally hit a BBW and be FWB. However at the time I really preferred big boobs and athletic. My taste have changed though… BBW women I think are way hotter now than when I was younger. Used to be full figured women were the preferred woman to have. Like my father used to say, more cushion less pushing 🤣
Posted

I mean it depends on what your giantess fantasy is?!  possibly difficult if she's 5 ft 2. 

Totallyyoursub
Posted
Her height shouldn’t matter really. The illusion can be had in many ways. Just need to be creative and imaginative. Blindfold could assist for example, you on your knees and her wordplay could give the proper desired results. My lady is only 5’4 but she pulls off the wordplay well and the illusion. Shrink play is something fun as well, but if the other says they shrink you to an inch… doesn’t work for me.. but shrunk to 2-3 tall does. Unless you find a lady much taller than yourself, you’re going to have to use your imaginations, and be creative to get what you’re looking for.
Btw… nice to see I’m not the only guy into this 😀
Posted
Interesting. I'm 1000% turned on by tall guys. I say I want to climb you like a sexy tree. Except my one ex was 6'8 I said I wanted to climb him like my sexy mountain 🤣
Totallyyoursub
Posted
Man that’d be awesome to find a full figured woman that was 6’8” without heels 😁
Posted
I love the fetish but I've had the courage to bring it up to people I've dated, it just seems so weird