WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU FELT EMPOWERED?

purplepie

Posted
Feeling pretty bossed up rn, as a matter of fact….
Posted

I feel empowered every single f**king day!!

Posted
I’m a Domme. I’m empowered every day just by waking up. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Posted
Just to clarify what do you mean empowered ? I’ve heard it’s just another word for loose woman. Don’t shoot me it’s just what I’ve heard. So does it like actually mean empowered or another word for “I just do random strangers “ ? I’m just curious
Posted
When I secured the bag 💰 in my professional life 😌
Posted

Hey @Jeromiah, not sure who you’ve been talking to but empowered definitely does not translate to ‘loose woman’. It means feeling confident in your own abilities and self to do things/make decisions for yourself. It’s not a gender thing, anyone can feel empowered. And different things will make different people feel empowered. I felt empowered when I learnt how to change a tap washer and could do it myself. Also this morning, I felt empowered in my ability to read people and make healthy relationship choices when I ditched talking to this guy who I recognised as selfish and domineering.

Posted
Today:) feeling so good all day so far:) ❤️
Posted

I feel empowered every day. Head up, shoulders back, smile ladies, and love yourself.
💙💎
Posted
I feel empowered when I help someone find their true self. When I help someone find new limits or first time limits. Lee
Posted
18 days ago to this very moment when I decided to stop drinking
Posted
As a person who always tries to stay metaphysically wrinkle free I guess I feel empowered every time I wake up on the right side of the dirt
Posted
Last time I felt empowered was recently. I realized that some aspects of bdsm work for me, I looked into it, and have gotten lots of empowerment through learning about myself.
Posted
I felt empowered when I stopped letting others negative energy affect mine