Ass play / worship

Posted

What's your favourite ass play: licking, fingering, pegging, fucking...? And do you like giving or receiving? 

Posted

I like being pegged and I like being rimmed.

Posted
One of my Doms would often have me Peg him, I loved that.
Posted
I love rimming/licking - particularly giving but enjoy receiving too...& also love to be pegged
Posted
Being Pegged by a woman for me is the ultimate ***
cumsucker3744
Posted
love too rim finger and slap
Posted
Love getting my tush licked and fucked ☺
Posted
Slapped, fingered, and fucked.
FrenchVixen
Posted
Licked and fucked, especially fucked by the right person
Posted
Giving: anal hooks, butt plugs, inflatable butt plugs, metal plugs stimulated by Violet wand, tails, dildos and lastly me 😈
Posted

one of my sub like to rim me when I play with her pussy, she actullay cum quicker that way. it feels good.

prostate massage for men is very good, and no pegging by a woman is not humilation, its a sexual preference. Domme will do it to their sub/slave as a reward not to humilate them 

• 3 weeks later...
Calmingseas49
Posted

Nothing like giving a woman a good tongue lashing and tongue fucking

• 2 months later...
Posted

Damn that's a hard one but I love tongue fucking her I could go until my mouth goes numb. But my favorite is when she lays on top of me drops her phat ass in my face and starts giving me head while I shove my tongue as far as I can into her asshole!

• 4 months later...
Posted

I love to lick and smell my partners ass. And also love to receive anal

• 2 weeks later...
Analfetishist
Posted

I'd love to be pegged in public, in front of an appreciative audience.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Hugging, kissing, burrying face into.

• 2 months later...
Posted

I'm a trans girl that loves all of it, though I'm not much of a bottom. i love giving! ass woman here

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love anal play in every form giving and receiving. Maybe my favorite thing of all.