Breath Play

bb****

Posted
I've been doing it for awhile trusting someone else is more key then anything but once you find that the orgasms are intense
Posted
Careful you don't end up David Carradine-ing yourself. It can go wrong real quick.
Posted
Dont know anything about it but I'm looking fwd for the answers!
Posted
If you're on your own, never use 'equipment' that maintains constriction if you let go of it, because that's lethal.
Besides that try switching between breath restriction, *** flow restriction, and generally holding your own breath.
*** flow restriction has a completely different effect on your sensation and psyche than breath restriction does. Either one is not necessarily better than the other, this is a personal preference.
With *** flow restriction you limit oxygen to your brain, which gives a mainly mental effect. With air/breath restriction you limit oxygen from your lungs, and that's something you feel in your entire body.

Be responsible, think RACK; breathplay can be proper dangerous
Posted

I love breathe play. I play with all my partners and it’s amazing. Lee

Posted
4 hours ago, columbia171 said:

I love breathe play. I play with all my partners and it’s amazing. Lee

Can you please give some descriptive personal experiences and what it does for you and why? Genuinely interested

Posted
1 hour ago, shaneclipse said:

Can you please give some descriptive personal experiences and what it does for you and why? Genuinely interested

From what I’ve read from other comments, depending on the partner receiving breath play, the oxygen restriction leaves a stimulating effect on the brain or body, whichever one they prefer. Both provide an intensity to the orgasm that is very lovely!

Posted
7 hours ago, horseisparkedoutside said:
Dont know anything about it but I'm looking fwd for the answers!

So happy to have you here!

Posted
Sorry for the short answer last time. I’m returning answers.
What do I get or feel from the experience? It’s hard to explain but I will try to put the feel into words for me the feel is other worldly. When I use either form be it by chock via the throat or having my nose and mouth covered to ever when I deep throat a guy and he holds me down so I can’t get up and I can’t breathe those are just a few of my favorite ways I would say I get the same pleasure if not a little more from this as I do from the *** I enjoy ( I’m a masochist) if you didn’t know so I push all boundaries. I don’t I did a good job answering anything. It’s all about your pleasure and the more times you allow someone to have that power is freeing which is another pleasure for you. This is my personal opinion and feelings only. Everyone had different experiences you must play responsibly breathe play is dangerous in the wrong hands ( but I love it to much).
Lee
Posted

For me it’s a total control of my subs life. There are many ways to play with this.
Most commun is the strangulation, to see her face struggling for air, but it’s more controlled. Be sure not to crush the windpipe and also avoiding *** clot by squeezing too long the *** supply.
The bag over the head is also the perfect play during a kidnap for example or r*pe role play to scare the sub and to make her complying with the act. Make sure the sub is not Asthmatic or suffer from panic attack before doing this kind of play.
The vacuum bag which I haven’t try but it’s an expensive one but look very impressive.
The last one that I don’t recommend at all is the rope around the neck, it’s for extreme player and should only perform by experienced people. When I talked with subs and mentioned rope play I always told them to never never let someone tied a rope around their neck.
As mentioned on here it’s a risky play and need to read about it a lots especially the consequences…

Posted
As a long time breath play giver ( my first kink blind date asked for it , way back when ) I think there are some key things to look for . Trust is paramount … on both sides . I need a sub I can trust to be sensible . But also someone who I can watch her responses and judge when to push more or when to back off . I would echo that ligatures that tie tight around the neck are way more dangerous than hands on windpipe or thumbs on carotid arteries. I have a friend who particularly loves her hands cuffed behind her and a plastic bag over her head … for that I ensure there is always something sharp to slice the bag open should it get stuck in position . Pre planning and thinking through the scene for where it can go wrong are key . And of course , if the sub suddenly goes limp , support her neck upright so she can gasp her first breath … make sure her airway is fully clear , including no possibility of swallowed tongue . Don’t ever get carried away as a dom doing combined deep throat and breath play … a doms climax is very much secondary to the submissives health
Posted
Underwater all and everyday! The only way!
Posted
Breath play can be awesome
I highly advise trying it with a gas mask for that added sensory kick
Posted
To be honest this is an exciting way to have a great time. My recommendation would be to start it very slow and increase the difficulty with time. Do not try to go for really long sessions out of breath from the very start. Second, make sure your partner is educated in how to wake you up in case you pass out. And lastly enjoy.
Posted
Strangulation is my only experienced practiced way... restricting oxygen intensifies the way my WHOLE BODY feels.. a complete tingling warm "rush" coupled with orgasm... it's amazing. TRUST IS CRUCIAL. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. That is how you're able to "let go" and ENJOY the experience. Be sure to communicate what to do if things don't go as planned..
Posted
What ways or techniques have you tried, or are you interested in?
Posted
Oh' and die in play some partners tend to go to far! You also your losing brain cells that do not come back .Just stick to chocking no lose of air please.
I lost a friend that way,we need air.Play can simulate rough cnc?