Smart ass masochist

littlemiss37

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, littlemiss37 said:

😆 u have made me laugh . I thought I was brat. 😆

There are a lot of similarities in traits & behaviours between a Brat & a SAM but there's a very different level of maturity, psychology & complex needs between the 2

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
56 minutes ago, littlemiss37 said:

😆He got me to do my spin bike for punishment and I love exercise *** alot 😆 x

You have to either, deny the pleasurable ***, or, instill the unpleasureable ***, if you want to discipline, the fact you have a spin bike shows that's a pleasurable ***, 1 to be denied, not ordered to do

littlemiss37
Posted
1 hour ago, BrumDaddyDom said:

You have to either, deny the pleasurable ***, or, instill the unpleasureable ***, if you want to discipline, the fact you have a spin bike shows that's a pleasurable ***, 1 to be denied, not ordered to do

Exactly . This is confusing because I'm new x

Posted

cycling back a bit

a reason why (some) Dominants don't like brats or SAMs

there's a lot of kinda tropes often used - and some are around obedience, and the whole "submission is given freely or not at all" and so on

and then while the phrase "topping from the bottom" often gets woefully misused (discussing your likes, dislikes, wants etc. is communication, not topping from the bottom) playing out with a view to get a punishment is a form of topping from the bottom

So a lot of Bratting and SAM, etc goes against some of this - it's less about obedience and more (consensual) disobedience.   That submission is kinda still given freely, but less "Yes Master" and more "Make Me!" 

and there's nothing wrong with any of this in a consensual set up - but, yep, it's not for everyone :) 

littlemiss37
Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

cycling back a bit

there's a lot of kinda tropes often used - and some are around obedience, and the whole "submission is given freely or not at all" and so on

and then while the phrase "topping from the bottom" often gets woefully misused (discussing your likes, dislikes, wants etc. is communication, not topping from the bottom) playing out with a view to get a punishment is a form of topping from the bottom

So a lot of Bratting and SAM, etc goes against some of this - it's less about obedience and more (consensual) disobedience.   That submission is kinda still given freely, but less "Yes Master" and more "Make Me!" 

and there's nothing wrong with any of this in a consensual set up - but, yep, it's not for everyone  

That explains alot thanks x

Posted

I think I'm more of a brat. Although me a brat I think not. I'm to angelic to be a brat.

Master will go your being a brat and I will push a little bit more. But then he looks at me or calls me pet ( not into pet play . Just his name for me ) in a certan tone and I will behave. 

But if he calls me a brat an laugths at me I know I can push more. Just the tone of masters voice is often enough to control me. 

Posted
12 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

cycling back a bit

and there's nothing wrong with any of this in a consensual set up - but, yep, it's not for everyone  

The main thing that takes a SAM’s bearing to the next level is the threshold of ***. I definitely crave the ***.

littlemiss37
Posted
15 minutes ago, Leisa said:

The main thing that takes a SAM’s bearing to the next level is the threshold of ***. I definitely crave the ***.

Thanks that had helped x

Posted
That's good to know for me and my bunny.
Posted

I enjoy a SAM, I have one as a sub I engage with at times. What troubles me is when a SAM's only 'punishments' are ones they find pleasureful, besides withholding that ***. Personally I would enjoy making a SAM do exercise, such as pushup's or if I have more control even planned out visits to a gym if they are able to, or walking/running/cycling a certain amount with an app such as runkeeper, that way I won't reward bad behaviour with *** but still get to punish them with something sadistic, though finding such a person would be difficult; the SAM I'm with does not agree to have exercise as a punishment, so what works best for now would simply be withholding the ***, despite neither of us wanting that. I do like the dynamic, though. Simply need to find ways to improve it for us specifically.

Posted
Yesterday at 05:47 AM, Nocturne said:

I enjoy a SAM, I have one as a sub I engage with at times. What troubles me is when a SAM's only 'punishments' are ones they find pleasureful, besides withholding that ***. Personally I would enjoy making a SAM do exercise, such as pushup's or if I have more control even planned out visits to a gym if they are able to, or walking/running/cycling a certain amount with an app such as runkeeper, that way I won't reward bad behaviour with *** but still get to punish them with something sadistic, though finding such a person would be difficult; the SAM I'm with does not agree to have exercise as a punishment, so what works best for now would simply be withholding the ***, despite neither of us wanting that. I do like the dynamic, though. Simply need to find ways to improve it for us specifically.

Mean! Cruel and unusual punishment. Just kidding. Finding a workable solution to punishing a SAM is a challenge. Traditional methods don’t work. Yours actually sounds like it would work to curb the negative behaviors and is a healthy way of getting the point across.