Vaginal fisting

littlemiss37

littlemiss37
Posted

I'm wanting to get a inner labia piercing but concerned if I would still b able to get vaginally fisted etc x

Posted
Like with any piercing, give it time to heal, and strictly follow all after care instructions your piercer gives you. Once you're healed, downsize the jewelry and work your way back. As long as the jewelry doesn't get caught and you take care to sanitize after you should be fine.
littlemiss37
Posted
7 minutes ago, WaywardWild said:
Like with any piercing, give it time to heal, and strictly follow all after care instructions your piercer gives you. Once you're healed, downsize the jewelry and work your way back. As long as the jewelry doesn't get caught and you take care to sanitize after you should be fine.

Thanks for ur advice x

Posted
It was fine but after piecing it was more difficult as got in the way a little bit
littlemiss37
Posted
Ok so I just need to wait till it fully heals then x
littlemiss37
Posted
4 minutes ago, wrexham577 said:
I’m just saying from my view on it

Thanks x

Posted
It may depend on exactly where and what type of jewellery you're planning on wearing there and it may be that care needs to be taken when indulging but I don't see how it would get in the way - maybe ask the piercer about any restrictions on sexual activity as a result - an experienced one won't be phased by the question and will probably be best placed to answer.
Posted
Wouldn't be a bother with such a lovely loose pussy like yours .