Bored at home

do****

Posted
Right now I’m thinking about how much I’d love to be in your bed, ripping off your clothes and kissing every inch of your perfect body. I want to bend you over and spank your hot ass Get on top of me and slide my cock into your mouth slowly let me feel your tongue wrapping around my head and licking it up and down sucking on my tip and then you lick your way back up to my head and start sucking my cock hard I throw you off of me and let you down on the bed I start running my fingers all over your body I pin your hands down to the bed starts sucking on your neck lick my way down to your breast squirreling my tongue on your nipples as I squeeze them together and nibbling on them a little bit reach my hand down and start rubbing your clip I apply a little pressure and start rubbing it harder start sliding my fingers in and out of you slowly as my thumb is rubbing against your client you’re starting to squirm in the bed I hold your hands down harder so you can’t move my hand starts going faster and faster and my thumb just keeps circling around your click here begging for my cock at this point and I won’t give it to and make you beg for it it’s starting to get to a point where you gonna come I stop playing with you’re quick and just start kissing your neck and sucking on your nipples as my cock is just rubbing on you you’re dying to come but I won’t let you restart rubbing your clit again slowly so you can enjoy it I start speeding it all put in my fingers in and out of you you’re soaking wet pussy and you wanna come so bad I thrust my cock into you pinning your legs back to your shoulders your arms are trapped under your legs so you can’t move I start going deeper and deeper into you and harder harder I let one of your hands go so you can rub your clit so so I can go deep to all you feel is my balls smacking up against your pussy I flip you on your stomach and start running my tongue up and down your pussy lips I start playing with your ass just a little bit as my tongue is sliding in and out of you I begging to put my cock back in start pounding you harder and harder my cock so deep inside of you it feels so good how is my cock just keep sliding in and out of you harder and harder and deeper can you come all over me and if you’re coming I just start pounding you and I don’t stop until you come again and again
Posted
I couldn't get very far. They typos were too distracting. After I got to squirreling on the nipples I lost it completely.
Posted
But, at any time you could go in and fix the typos.