Nervous

CWG541

Posted

She was nervous. Not like the nervous one gets when starting a new job or going to a new school. The kind of nervous that fills your body with excitement and *** all at once. Her heart was racing, palms sweaty, and she couldnt help but smirk.

The Uber arrived to pick her up and take her to the hotel. She sat in the back seat and ran every scenario through in her head of what was to come. The driver made idle chit chat for the ride. She was compliant. She was nervous.

The car pulled up to the hotel and she got out. Thanked the driver and walked through the parking lot to the side door. She pulled out her phone and text him. Im here. At the side door. Smoking a cigarette. The message showed read and she began to feel intense anticipation. This was about to happen. She was still nervous.

He came to the door and opened it. Standing there in the doorway all she could see was his silhouette. He was taller than she imagined. She followed him down the hall to the room. Her heart racing. Still nervous.

They walked into the room and she was able to catch the full glimpse of him. His photos did not do him justice. He was breathtaking. She was nervous.

She went into the bathroom and changed into what he had instructed her to bring. A corset top, fishnets, a strap on, and heels. She touched up her makeup and let down her hair. Looking in the mirror. She was nervous.

She exited the bathroom to find he had dimmed the lights to set the mood. She could hear the tv playing and it helped ease her just enough. The white noise was reassuring.  He lay on the bed his eyes staring at her smile upon his face She coyly asked him how would you like to start this He laughed a little and told her it's up to you you're in control tonight She was nervous he could tell

He asked her is there anything I can do to help ease your numbersShe replied with a twin generous voice I don't knowMaybe just let let me relax for a minute

He smiled and rolled over to his stomach said here how about I let you show me your strength you talk about and you rub my backShe climbed up onto the bed fold out the oils and began to massage him slowly at 1st. She still had to strap on on And could feel the dildo rubbing between his ass cheeks.  He let out a little moan And she knew that she had him She began to slowly spread his a** cheeks apart stick her tongue in there He moaned some more louder this time  She cupped his balls in her hand And pulled him to his knees thrusting her pelvis into his ass.

He let out a moan that gave her goosebumps. He cried out 'harder faster oh my god.'  She knew he was close to busting. She pulled out the strap on and spun him around. His cock was rock hard. She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees crawling towards him. He grabbed her by the back of the head and started kissing down her body. Teasing her nipples and playing with her clit. She whimpered in ecstasy.

He laid her back and shoved his tonge into her. She tightened her thighs around his head. Gripping his hair in her hands. He entered her. His cock throbbing. She gasped. He was bigger than she was used to. But she loved it.