Easter weekend

Posted
Can Easter get exciting in a Fet type of way?
Posted
Well, some would say our good lord and saviour spent yesterday getting whipped and nailed, so 🤷‍♀️
Posted
We have the power to make of Easter what we will. I've spent it thus far with hobbies and walking aroud a medieval town. Tomorrow will be chores and pottering then a kink-filled Easter Monday. Pretty exciting for me and my playmate, less so for anyone not involved.
Posted
Easter is a great time for a breeding kink ;)
Posted
Kegals with metal eggs
Posted
Dress her up in a playboy bunny outfit and mate like rabbits.
Posted
16 hours ago, KH14 said:

Can Easter get exciting in a Fet type of way?

Ok well this isn't my thing but HOLY STIGMATA! DO I have to be THE ONE to bring it up? Do I really have to be THE ONE to say it? Find, I will! *** play... Are you happy now? I've said the most tacky thing that could be said this weekend but I'm only telling you this because nobody else came up with it. People are into it...not me, but nobody else came up with this as an idea. Sorry folks but that's the 1st thing that just popped into my head and yes I have very dark humor and I was trying to be a wise ass. Happy Easter anyway PEEPS! 🐇🐤

Posted

pass the lube, it's time to hide the eggs.

Posted
Put clamps, cuffs, feather, gags, rope and what have you in "eggs" and hide them all through the play area. Then when it's time, have your partner look for them & each "egg" that gets found must be applied to them, before they go look for the rest? ;)
Posted
I saw a sign for a church having their anal Easter egg hunt, and I thought was the fun if you already know where they are. Spelling is important.