Golden Shower for Gold Digger

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

She chased Daddy. She saw the watches, the cars, the suits. She wanted to have all that Daddy had and have Daddy spoil her.

She was a Gold Digger.

She was gorgeous. Slim, former college cheerleader, blonde hair and blue eyes. Come fuck me eyes, with a mouth that was made to have a cock in it.

At a group happy hour, she sat close and flirted. Finding anyway to touch me.  Leaning over and whispering in my ear. 

Making me pay attention to her by touching my face. Drawing attention to her body. 

She and I ended up walking out of the bar at the.same time. 

I'm going to grab an Uber, I said.

I'm just a couple of blocks away, would you walk me home?

Sure.

She threaded her arm into mine and led me to her place. She snuggled into me as we walked. 

Infront of her building, she looked at me in the eyes and said, you should cum upstairs.

I won't fuck you.

Why not?

You're a gold digging whore. I want you to suck my cock and piss all over you.

Do it 

What?

Come on Daddy. You want me to suck your cock and piss all over me, then let's do it.

In her apartment, she led me to the couch and got on her knees.

I pulled out my cock and she started to suck it fast. 

Slow down bitch.

I held her head down.

She looked me in the eyes with that fuck me look and beautiful mouth with my cock in it.

Cum on my face and clean it off with your piss.

She sucked.me. Worked me.

She stroked my cock and I shot my load all over her face.

While I was recovering, she walk into the bathroom.

Come here she said.

She was naked in the tub, my cum still covering her face.

Piss all over me she said.

I pulled out my cock again and pissed all over her face,. My stream cleared the cum off her face and she opened her mouth to drink some. She got it all over her while my heavy stream shot out.

When I was done, she said thank you and close the door on your way out.