I want to be a fem domme...

XxMistressxX

XxMistressxX
Posted

I would not consider myself “vanilla” in any sense of the word, but I have recently found myself in a relationship with a lovely gal who enjoys BDSM and is looking to be dominated. I have never done this before and I’m looking for resources, recommendations and online/irl connections to learn as much as I possibly can about this kind of dynamic. She is a self described warrior princess service sub with bratty tendencies that enjoys word games/mental domination, dynamic/impact play, bondage and shibari and more. We are also currently in a long distance relationship, but it’s work related and temporary. Appreciate any advice, insight and whatever else you may have to offer. Thanks!

Posted
Seek out on-line blogs and resources and read as much as you can.
Consider getting along to local kink events and munches, not to participate but to get involved and talk to others who can help guide you.
Take a step back and do some introspection, think about what you think you'd make a good dominant, what aspects of your personality you can draw on to make it happen - be honest with yourself about whether you want this for you, or whether you are trying to fit around something she wants.
Give some thought to the type of dominant you think you might be.
Seek out online BDSM/kink questionnaires and complete them independently of each other then get together to compare notes and find common interests you can explore further.
Finally communication with her is key, understand her and what she needs, and articulate the same to her.
Domination and submission need to come from within and be defined by those involved.
Posted
It’s a big advantage having the long distance starting off. It will give you so much time to research before you see her. My Goddess is very good at the psychology of Dominating. You can get inside her head in a fun way, always surprising her so that she never knows what’s coming next. You Command, she yields, obeys and submits, observing boundaries and limits.