My first Primal Social and I’m nervous

Posted
I found a group on fetlife of Primals and next weekend I am going to my first primal social. I am nervous because I have never done anything like this. I have also not spent a lot of time with other primals like me other than my first Dom.
At first I thought it would be a great way to meet a single primal Dom that I could fit well with. Primal is my number one kink and I have a hard time submitting to anyone who is not as strong minded as I am. But most of the people going are already in relationships with other members goin (which boy makes me less anxious but also more stressed)
I know that socials are there to meet others like you and get to know each other outside of the world of kink. But I have never felt comfortable in crowds so that if anything makes me more uncomfortable.
And it might help if any of the event coordinators would message me, talk to me or anything as it’s a small group and I’m new. But no one has responded to anything I have said which make me more uncomfortable.
How did you feel about your first event like this? What was it like (especially if it was primal people) Any advice would be appreciated.
Posted
Thanks universe, ha. I just finished saying to someone that I haven’t attended many events around here due to being solo, same apprehension. I just wanted to say you took the words out of my mouth and I hope you get the answers you’re looking for. Definitely not alone there. The trial and error dating pool is hard enough as is, much less trying to find someone that fits with what we need. I feel you. 💜
Posted
You got it just be you and drop some confidence on em can't go wrong
littlemiss37
Posted
I suggest just going u never know u could meet a primal dom x
Posted
I agree 💯, the dating world is not what it was. I would like to go to events and socials but being single is ESPECIALLY difficult in terms of stress and anxiously trying to overcome those feelings. Truly interested in hearing more.
Posted
Yourgood_DOG said the magic word, confidence. Remember you're primal, a beast. Let it shine naturally. Then the test will come of whether you are asked to join a pack, pick up followers and be the leader of your own pack, or continue to dominate alone. I've always gone to socials alone unless I'm bringing my own sub(s). While there I will either engage or hunt alone. For me primal is natural, I am always the leader or the dominant. Energy detects energy. If you are primal, be you and you will be ok. Thanks for asking the question because knowledge is power and it keeps us all safe.
Posted
32 minutes ago, doubletrouble129 said:
Yourgood_DOG said the magic word, confidence. Remember you're primal, a beast. Let it shine naturally. Then the test will come of whether you are asked to join a pack, pick up followers and be the leader of your own pack, or continue to dominate alone. I've always gone to socials alone unless I'm bringing my own sub(s). While there I will either engage or hunt alone. For me primal is natural, I am always the leader or the dominant. Energy detects energy. If you are primal, be you and you will be ok. Thanks for asking the question because knowledge is power and it keeps us all safe.

Yeah, I have always been alone. But I find it impossible to allow a non primal to dominate me, they feel weak and don’t understand. A lot mistake me for a Brat or a Dom and I am neither. Or they think they should growl at me which I just find offensive from non primals, like they are mocking who I am. But it would be nice to have people who just understand and who I don’t have to explain everything to every time I turn around.

Posted
Really well written, and I enjoyed reading it
Posted
Do you mind if I ask which group you joined? I consider myself primal but where I’m located either not enough people are confident in their kink or we just don’t have enough here. I wouldn’t get to go to the social, but I’d love to chat with other like minded kinksters.
Posted
6 hours ago, Cinnamon_Canuck said:
Do you mind if I ask which group you joined? I consider myself primal but where I’m located either not enough people are confident in their kink or we just don’t have enough here. I wouldn’t get to go to the social, but I’d love to chat with other like minded kinksters.

It’s an Arizona group. You can look for others in your area or make your own if you want to try to reach out to more people and grow it with people you know.

Posted
Just go. Over analysing won’t help. You’ll find it easier than you think :)
Posted
16 hours ago, jawadelomari said:
Just go. Over analysing won’t help. You’ll find it easier than you think :)

Thank you